The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast Law Offers 2015!

Hi everyone! :smile:
I've applied for Law and Law with Politics at Queen's!
Just wondering when yous sent away your UCAS Applications? Also, have any of you heard back from Queen's? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LisaJCurry
Hi everyone! :smile:
I've applied for Law and Law with Politics at Queen's!
Just wondering when yous sent away your UCAS Applications? Also, have any of you heard back from Queen's? :smile:

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Hi!
I sent my application for law on Thursday and got a conditional offer today! so happy
Original post by Jennalizzie
Hi!
I sent my application for law on Thursday and got a conditional offer today! so happy

Congratulations!! :biggrin: Still waiting..
Original post by LisaJ_Curry
Congratulations!! :biggrin: Still waiting..

Thank you :smile: Don't worry about it! I wasn't expecting an offer!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
For anyone who has an offer already, when did you apply and what are your predicted grades?
Original post by DMC-12
For anyone who has an offer already, when did you apply and what are your predicted grades?

Still waiting on an offer, applied five weeks ago. My predicted grades are AAB :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by LisaJ_Curry

Still waiting on an offer, applied five weeks ago. My predicted grades are AAB :smile:

If you get an offer, will Law at Queens be your first choice?
Original post by DMC-12
If you get an offer, will Law at Queens be your first choice?

Yes! :smile: you?
Reply 9
I think so :smile: , My application was only sent away Friday and I keep checking every 2 minutes to see if I have an offer yet haha
Original post by DMC-12
I think so :smile: , My application was only sent away Friday and I keep checking every 2 minutes to see if I have an offer yet haha

I've been waiting for ages so don't panic! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for law in November and got an offer 4 days later :smile:
Has anyone else heard back yet? I'm still waiting :frown:
Reply 13
I have received my offer two days ago. :smile:
Reply 14
Got an offer for law and politics too ! :smile:
Jz a little worry because I can't really find much comments or student reviews online and didn't know weather it suits me anot...
Reply 15
The same here. I wanted to compare Queens with my other options but barely found any relative info... Maybe anyone here has any useful insights? :smile: I consider Queens, Warwick and maybe Queen Mary (QM hasn't decided on my application yet, but if I'd get an offer it would be one of the main options). :smile:
Reply 16
Where are you from ? Haha
What I heard from outside , Warwick is quite a good school ! I really regret for not applying to Warwick haha
Yup hope to hear from someone soon !
Reply 17
I'm from Lithuania. You? :smile:
Warwick is well acknowledged university, but Queen Mary for example has a stronger law deparent though isn't as well known and Queens is cheaper and the facilities and the uni look very nice. So I don't really kjow what to do yet :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by iewawei
I'm from Lithuania. You? :smile:
Warwick is well acknowledged university, but Queen Mary for example has a stronger law deparent though isn't as well known and Queens is cheaper and the facilities and the uni look very nice. So I don't really kjow what to do yet :biggrin:

I'm from Malaysia. Hehe I think if queen Mary offered you a place you should probably Go :P
You heard about Leicester or UEA before ? I jz gt offers from them but queen's belfast seems the best among them !
Reply 19
Heard of both but not much really, I probably looked through their courses while choosing where to apply. :smile: I also have offers from Sheffield and Surrey. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending