The Student Room Group

Accepting Offers? Greenwich Uni good?

Hey! I applied for 4 universities and sent off my applications a few days ago (SHU, DMU, London Met and Greenwich). Greenwich is my favourite and first choice and to my excitement I received a conditional offer. I also received a conditional offer from DMU.
SHU and London Met both want portfolios / interviews before they make a decision so should I bother doing the portfolio / interview if they are not where I want to go and have received offers from the other two unis?

Also does anyone know anything about Uni of Greenwich, I really liked it on the Open Day! But I've heard a few negative things online so just want to gather more opinions. I'll be studying Creative Digital Media :smile:

Sorry this is long, thanks for taking your time! :smile:
Hiya! The best place to ask this might be over at the Greenwich forum. You can find it here. There you'll find current students who you can ask about their experiences and views, as well as other applicants :smile:. Of course, you can do the same over at the sub-forums for the other universities, which will hopefully offer you a greater insight into where you want to go.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks so much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest