The Student Room Group

Do You Like People Who Flirt With Everyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am flirty with a lot of people. I wouldn't do it if I was in a relationship but it's part of my personality.

I'd rather be flirty than be unassertive.

Idk :wink:
Original post by Cyanity
I am flirty with a lot of people. I wouldn't do it if I was in a relationship but it's part of my personality.

I'd rather be flirty than be unassertive.

Idk :wink:

You don't have to choose between being flirty or unassertive :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by Morrisseya
You don't have to choose between being flirty or unassertive :tongue:

I think you missed the point. If being flirtacious is part of my personality then I wouldn't want to hide it. Hence why I said that :tongue:
Reply 23
I never take guys like that seriously.
no, it's off putting and kinda shows their immaturity and maybe that they're not ready to be in a relationship
Original post by Cyanity
I think you missed the point. If being flirtacious is part of my personality then I wouldn't want to hide it. Hence why I said that :tongue:

That's a non sequitur, though - being assertive isn't about showing your personality or hiding it; some people (e.g. a lot of introverts) are in fact naturally unassertive. A lot of people are also naturally aggressive, which is more than being assertive.
Original post by Lil08
I never take guys like that seriously.

I definitely take them less seriously, yep :yep:

Safiya122
no, it's off putting and kinda shows their immaturity and maybe that they're not ready to be in a relationship

I think maybe some people (not all) flirt with everyone because they want to be in a relationship, but this could backfire, yeah.
I definitely take them less seriously, yep :yep:

I think maybe some people (not all) flirt with everyone because they want to be in a relationship, but this could backfire, yeah.

I suppose so but it doesn't really look good and reduces chances of them even being in one
Original post by Safiya122
I suppose so but it doesn't really look good and reduces chances of them even being in one

Yeah. I've also noticed that the kinds of people who tend to go for out and out "players" are often not the best relationship material themselves anyway.
Reply 29
That's a non sequitur, though - being assertive isn't about showing your personality or hiding it; some people (e.g. a lot of introverts) are in fact naturally unassertive. A lot of people are also naturally aggressive, which is more than being assertive.

Ok maybe assertiveness isn't the correct term. Still nothing wrong with it though. Unless you're hurting someone else.
Reply 30
This is going to attract the attention of that guy who wrote like a hundred posts about some girl resting her feet on him.
Original post by Clip
This is going to attract the attention of that guy who wrote like a hundred posts about some girl resting her feet on him.

Is that the guy who made a thread in Chat about wanting a girl to kick him in the balls and spit on him? :rofl:
They come across quite attention seeking to me.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
They come across quite attention seeking to me.

Same. I do like extroverted guys, but it's OTT IMO. Especially if the people he flirts with are taken.
Same. I do like extroverted guys, but it's OTT IMO. Especially if the people he flirts with are taken.

Yeah true, Don't get how one can still continue to flirt with someone when you know their taken... :erm:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yeah true, Don't get how one can still continue to flirt with someone when you know their taken... :erm:

Lol yep, it's not as bad as the taken person flirting back IMO but still a bit out of order :s-smilie:
How would you define "flirty" out of interst? :smile:

It depends a lot on the person, body language, situation etc. Like in some situations giving someone a couple of compliments is fine, but in others is really flirty..

Maybe giving out quite a few compliments to quite a few different people? That's probably what would turn me off
YAS send them my way if you don't like them I am desperate
I don't mind casually flirty people just as long as its not my bf they are flirting with lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No.. flirting=charming.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending