The Student Room Group

Smartphones/dating apps/dating websites are bad for society....?

--
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by blondelocks
I think so.

I don't think so.
Original post by pjm600
I don't think so.

Yeah you are probably the type of shy guy who has revelled in the emergence of E-dating because you find it hard to have traditional conversation face to face. I recently considered joining a 'dating site' as all my friends do but decided to take a moral stand and not stoop to such levels of degeneracy.
Yeah you are probably the type of shy guy who has revelled in the emergence of E-dating because you find it hard to have traditional conversation face to face. I recently considered joining a 'dating site' as all my friends do but decided to take a moral stand and not stoop to such levels of degeneracy.

Or you're making wild assumptions, which you've pulled out, of what I believe is your rectum?
Why not let people dowhat they want and find people how they want instead of making rules? Rules freakin suck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Would you like to tell me more about myself or shall I try to find out as my homework for our next session?
Original post by Yeah dude
Why not let people dowhat they want and find people how they want instead of making rules? Rules freakin suck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Consumer slaves don't do what they want. They do what apple want.

Quick Reply

Latest