The Student Room Group

Men.. If a female doesn't like dresses what else is attractive to you?

Is anyone similar
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Redfrost
Attractive as in feminine or whatever you think attractive is

If a woman doesn't like wearing dresses or skirts or high heels (let's face it they are hard to walk in) what other clothing can she wear on a night out to look feminine/attractive? For example ankle boots, leggings?

Low cut tops, turtlenecks, t shirts, chelsea boots, leggings, skinny jeans. Big fan of skinny jeans and boots :tongue:
I much prefer the black top, leather pants look :colone: Who needs dresses anyway.
Reply 3
Original post by Black Cat
Low cut tops, turtlenecks, t shirts, chelsea boots, leggings, skinny jeans. Big fan of skinny jeans and boots :tongue:

Ive no breasts though so low cut tops prob won't work. I thought guys classed jeans as unfeminine I'm always in them :tongue:
Ive no breasts though so low cut tops prob won't work. I thought guys classed jeans as unfeminine I'm always in them :tongue:

Well every guy has different taste but I personally like skinny jeans on girls not the baggy ones though. :smile:
Reply 5

If a woman doesn't like wearing dresses or skirts or high heels (let's face it they are hard to walk in) what other clothing can she wear on a night out to look feminine/attractive? For example ankle boots, leggings?

please post pics so I can see what you mean. I'm only very short/petite and flat chested.

Why do you not like dresses and skirts?
Original post by Rakas21
Why do you not like dresses and skirts?

Was going to ask this too. If you like leggings OP then why not dresses/skirts with tights?

But anyway - tight jeans are good, and yeah leggings can look hot too. I really like turtlenecks on girls and nice jumpers :h:
Reply 7
Who gives a ****.
Reply 8
Original post by Precious Illusions
Was going to ask this too. If you like leggings OP then why not dresses/skirts with tights?

But anyway - tight jeans are good, and yeah leggings can look hot too. I really like turtlenecks on girls and nice jumpers :h:

Yup, hot look.

Yup, wooly turtleneck things can look hot as well.

Or even a combo.. :drool:

Reply 9
Original post by alow
Who gives a ****.

You don't like eyecandy?
Reply 10
Original post by Rakas21
You don't like eyecandy?

Rakas21, You seem to confuse eye candy with what a woman is wearing. This is a mistake since clearly women look best when they wear nothing.
Original post by alow
Rakas21, You seem to confuse eye candy with what a woman is wearing. This is a mistake since clearly women look best when they wear nothing.

Ha. Whilst true, what a girl wears can certainly attract my attention and impact whether i'll remember her.

Eye candy in the street is one of the great things about our world, as pleasing to look at as birds and the like.
Original post by Rakas21
Yup, hot look.

Yeah I love outfits like that. Very wintry :h:
Reply 13
Original post by Rakas21
Yup, hot look.

Skirt would be too frilly/girly for me, reminds me of my curtains.
Reply 14
Disco pants.
I don't find leggings attractive at all. But shirts. Girls in shirts...<3

please post pics so I can see what you mean. I'm only very short/petite and flat chested.

Real Leather Trousers leather boots an leather simple jacket.

Well that's me :smile:
Reply 17
No jeans ever on nights out.
Reply 18
A personality and a smile should do the trick?
Something the girl is comfortable in and she thinks she looks good in....pretty simple stuff. Beyond that we don't really care

Quick Reply

Latest