The Student Room Group

What happens to the sun when it gets dark?

serious question?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ftr
serious question?

It goes to sleep, same as most people :cute:
Original post by Aula
It goes to sleep, same as most people :cute:

Actually the sun is more of a party animal, I wet my boots with water once and visited the sun once

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not a sun. The Illuminati have engineered it and are harvesting the suns energy to ensure their plans for world domination.

Sun has 3 Letters
A triangle has 3 corners
The sun is round
The pupil is round
The triangle is an Illuminati sign
The pupil is in the Illuminati sign

​Illuminati confirmed?
Original post by ftr
serious question?

The sun is a star. It remains in the same place. The earth rotates on its axis once in twenty-four hours. When one side of the earth is turned towards the sun it will be daylight on that side and night on the opposite side. The earth itself blocks out the sunlight and makes it possible to see the stars in the nighttime sky. The sun appears to be rising in the east in the morning and setting in the west in the evening because of the way the earth rotates. The earth also revolves around the sun in an orbit that takes one year to cover. Because the earth is tilted on its axis, the northern hemisphere gets more exposure to sunlight when the earth is tilted towards the sun in its orbit and the southern hemisphere gets more when it is tilted towards the sun. So the seasons in both hemisphere are determined by the earth's revolution around the sun, while day and night are determined by the earth's rotation on its axis.
Original post by somemightsay888
It's not a sun. The Illuminati have engineered it and are harvesting the suns energy to ensure their plans for world domination.

Sun has 3 Letters
A triangle has 3 corners
The sun is round
The pupil is round
The triangle is an Illuminati sign
The pupil is in the Illuminati sign

​Illuminati confirmed?

NO W8 M8!!!!!!
UR username has 888 in it, 888-222=666
Loominarty confirmed?????!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
NO W8 M8!!!!!!
UR username has 888 in it, 888-222=666
Loominarty confirmed?????!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

420blazeit #loominartycuntfirmed #2spooky4me #lazytown...but wait

Yeah dude has 8 letters

Yeah=Yes
Dude=Man

3 Letters. A triangle has 3 corners. Illuminati sign is a triangle.

Yeah Dude is Illuminati? 3Spooky5Me
420blazeit #loominartycuntfirmed #2spooky4me #lazytown...but wait

Yeah dude has 8 letters

Yeah=Yes
Dude=Man

3 Letters. A triangle has 3 corners. Illuminati sign is a triangle.

Yeah Dude is Illuminati? 3Spooky5Me

BUT W8 K8 THERS MOR!!!!

A traingle is 3 corners, my house is yellow, obamacare sucks.
Obama. Say Obama and clap 3 times, triable had 3 corners, Obama has O at start, O is eye, illuminati and Obama cunfirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zorro peng ting
The sun is a star. It remains in the same place. The earth rotates on its axis once in twenty-four hours. When one side of the earth is turned towards the sun it will be daylight on that side and night on the opposite side. The earth itself blocks out the sunlight and makes it possible to see the stars in the nighttime sky. The sun appears to be rising in the east in the morning and setting in the west in the evening because of the way the earth rotates. The earth also revolves around the sun in an orbit that takes one year to cover. Because the earth is tilted on its axis, the northern hemisphere gets more exposure to sunlight when the earth is tilted towards the sun in its orbit and the southern hemisphere gets more when it is tilted towards the sun. So the seasons in both hemisphere are determined by the earth's revolution around the sun, while day and night are determined by the earth's rotation on its axis.

Why bother?
Reply 9
Original post by KingStannis
Why bother?

Lol, gotta agree here, it really didn't deserve a serious and detailed reply :rolleyes:
9Spooky1Me, has science gone 2 far???? #richarddawkins #proudatheist ...but wait...

BUT W8 K8 THERS MOR!!!!

A traingle is 3 corners, my house is yellow, obamacare sucks.
Obama. Say Obama and clap 3 times, triable had 3 corners, Obama has O at start, O is eye, illuminati and Obama cunfirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

If we zoom in...a triangle! #spooki #moreluminati major conspiracy confirmed, 9/11 was an inside job
9Spooky1Me, has science gone 2 far???? #richarddawkins #proudatheist ...but wait...

If we zoom in...a triangle! #spooki #moreluminati major conspiracy confirmed, 9/11 was an inside job

Oi pal dunt talk Bart 9/11 like that It hits a nerve fur me thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
am sorry, clearly 2spooky4u, pl0x 4give?

Oi pal dunt talk Bart 9/11 like that It hits a nerve fur me thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is a BIG wtf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Actually the sun is more of a party animal, I wet my boots with water once and visited the sun once

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, what? But last time I suggested we did something, it told me it was going to sleep!

Guess I should have seen that one coming :sigh:
Original post by mattcam94
This thread is a BIG wtf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Earth's rotation

/thread
It gets dark because the sun explodes. It reforms every morning just for you.

well done you've passed year 4

no it doesn't. it moves through space whilst pulling it's solar system with it.

Quick Reply

Latest