The Student Room Group

what does progressing mean on student finance

I applied for student finance and all has been approved but under my payments it still says progressing and I haven't received any declaration form, can some please explain to me if this happened to me should i be worried?
Reply 1
It means that your application is still being processed by SF. Check your online account to see whether they are waiting for you to provide additional information.

As to whether you should be worried or not, that depends when you applied. If you applied last month, then it's probably going OK. If you applied in the summer, then the delay would be unusual. In either case, I suggest phoning SF direct to find out exactly what 's going on.
Reply 2
Original post by Klix88
It means that your application is still being processed by SF. Check your online account to see whether they are waiting for you to provide additional information.

As to whether you should be worried or not, that depends when you applied. If you applied last month, then it's probably going OK. If you applied in the summer, then the delay would be unusual. In either case, I suggest phoning SF direct to find out exactly what 's going on.

Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending