The Student Room Group

who many unv shud be at in ucas app

Hi
plz guide me how many unv should i put in my ucas application. My predicted grades r AAA or AAB in A levels (cant rule out AAB). I hve plan of keeping Bristol and Notingham.
in o levels i hve all Aes wid star in math. I hve ngo job exp as well with good extra curricular.
ur prompt reply would b appreciated as i am going to apply next week
Regards
zain
pakistan
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Original post by zainbarq
Hi
plz guide me how many unv should i put in my ucas application. My predicted grades r AAA or AAB in A levels (cant rule out AAB). I hve plan of keeping Bristol and Notingham.
in o levels i hve all Aes wid star in math. I hve ngo job exp as well with good extra curricular.
ur prompt reply would b appreciated as i am going to apply next week
Regards
zain
pakistan

Your post is very hard to read. Please type properly. And to answer your question, five.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
Your post is very hard to read. Please type properly. And to answer your question, five.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Umm, please note that for the user - English isn't his first language.
Reply 4
Sorry friends i miss the word lnat. That is how many unv with lnat. Sorry i was in a bumpy bus while writting.
plz also let me know abt lnat test is it tough , how to prepare?
Regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending