The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow University offer holders 2015

Hi everyone, couldn't see an offer holders thread so thought I'd start one! Congrats to everyone, what did people get/are you planning on accepting?

I got an AAB offer for English (A*A*A* prediction) but I'm waiting for Oxford to decide whether Glasgow is my insurance or not.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, congratulations on your offer! I've been given an offer of AAB to study English Literature and History based on AAAA at AS and A*A*A* predictions. I'm planning on making it my firm choice - I prefer the Scottish degree system and I much preferred Glasgow to Edinburgh. :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
pretty chuffed to say that i have received an AAB offer for history today, i'm in unusual circumstances in that i had to take an extra year of A-levels due to poor choices in my first year but i'm hopeful of getting there!
I got an AAB offer from the university of Glasgow last night to study religion and theology/english literature, and I have ABB predictions (although I made it clear in my personal statement that I was resitting one of the B's to get an A)
Reply 4
Just got my offer for English Literature with Beginners' Spanish!! Quick as well, only 2 days after I sent my application. I'm so happy I got my first choice!
Well done everyone. I got an unconditional offer to study BSc Earth Science, and only 3 days after I sent my UCAS application. I was pretty overwhelmed but still waiting to hear back from Exeter.
Got my offer on Wednesday for Psychology and Neuroscience, they were really quick because I only sent my application off on Tuesday evening! My offer was for AAAAAA because I'm doing the Irish LC 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Got a conditional offer 2 weeks ago to study English lit next year, so excited!
Only sent off my application last thursday and tonight I got a conditional offer of AA at Higher plus Summer School completion :smile: not sure if it's going to be my firm though, still waiting for my other offers
My application was sent off on Friday, and I got three unconditionals yesterday - one for English Lit/Film and Media Stuides, one for English Lit/Comparative Lit, and one for just English Lit (I really wanted to do English Lit at Glasgow!) I'm over the moon; it was my first choice! :biggrin:
Received an offer for Law with French :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/900265179992292/

I also created a FB group for those who hold an offer. Feel free to join it!
Got an offer for Sociology & Politics! Hopefully meet the conditions! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone, I recieved an unconditional offer to study English Lit and Drama, definitely going to be my firm choice!
Original post by WeeTubaGirl
My application was sent off on Friday, and I got three unconditionals yesterday - one for English Lit/Film and Media Stuides, one for English Lit/Comparative Lit, and one for just English Lit (I really wanted to do English Lit at Glasgow!) I'm over the moon; it was my first choice! :biggrin:

Congratulations! I'll see you there (I'm doing English Lit too!)
Reply 14
anybody Economics and Psychology?? what are the conditions?
Original post by Jennymcg18
Congratulations! I'll see you there (I'm doing English Lit too!)

That's brilliant - another Jenny as well! I spell mine with an 'i' though :3
Unconditional for parasitology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Received an unconditional offer for Maths and Philosophy MA, pretty sure I'll accept it because I don't want to move to Edinburgh, I'm not 100% sure though
Recieved an offer a few weeks ago for AAB (with AAB predictions) to do English Language!!! I'm so excited, I loved the degree system and the uni so much when I visited, although I'd be ages from home (I live in London :/)
Reply 19
I got an offer of 85% in the European baccalaureate (I'm in the European School in Brussels) to study businessmanagement with French :smile: I am so excited! I hope I can get 85%!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending