The Student Room Group

Veterinary Nursing applicants 2015

I am applying for veterinary nursing. I am currently studying Animal Management, Level 3 Extended Diploma. I am planning to send of my UCAS application next week. I have chosen my 5 choices Royal Veterinary College, Harper Adams, Nottingham on Trent, Sparshalt College and Morten Merell (Warwickshire College). Who has sent off there application and where are you applying?
Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received any responses yet. If you look down the front page of the forum, you will find sub-forums for a wide variety of universities. There, you will find current students who will be able to answer your questions, and current applicants as well to compare notes with. That way, you will be able to make an informed decision. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
I'm currently studying the same course as you, I sent my application off on Monday and i've applied for Myerscough, Nottingham trent, Hartpury, Sparsholt and Askham Bryan. :smile:
I'm doing the same course also, I applied for a college near me and Nottingham trent uni, I have offers from both but I have firmed NTU as my first choice! I'm so excited!!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending