The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm not trying to be morally superior or anything but this is why I generally dislike the idea of a ONS , its just hollow , soulless and it doesn't really make you feel that better . Too many people see them as some sort of validation boost .
I'm not being funny. What do you take this for?

Stop crying over the man! He's ignoring you for a reason, try not to think about him anymore and definitely don't go and strike up conversation with him.
Oldest trick in the book that is! A guy said the same to me, but he actually paid for the cab and left too after I went inside.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I think this is what has happened to me. :frown:

You live and learn, take it from someone who knows, there is no point torturing yourself over the past it gets you no-where but a deep dark hole of self wallowing, yes the ONS happened yes perhaps you should have kept in contact cos you liked him, but what's done is done time to move on, we all make mistakes, it's how we learn
Oldest trick in the book that is! A guy said the same to me, but he actually paid for the cab and left too after I went inside.

I feel like such an idiot for believing it.
But I wasn't even intending to sleep with him. He said he would make sure I got home safe, so I got a taxi back with him, and I assumed the taxi would drop me off at my halls first and then he would go back to his. But, he got out the same time as me. He didn't make it very clear!

And you merely let him bust a nut in you - do you really think that's gf behaviour right there? Or a quick 'n easy?
He must regret it
And he wasn't even THAT drunk. I was quite drunk so he shouldn't have took advantage of me.

Please tell me you're not trying to accuse him of taking advantage of you because he doesn't like you back? :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ParadiseFound
I'm not trying to be morally superior or anything but this is why I generally dislike the idea of a ONS , its just hollow , soulless and it doesn't really make you feel that better . Too many people see them as some sort of validation boost .

100% agree. People do it after they get drunk, relax and realise how unhappy they are so quickly grab a stranger to validate themselves and feel better for a little while. It's pathetic but apparently normal :rolleyes:
Once a guy walked me home after I lost all my friends and we went into the kitchen and he was like let me see your room and i'm like nope cos i was so drunk i knew what'd happen. So we just stayed awkwardly in the kitchen till I got a call to go find my friend so we left.

If you didn't want him to come to yours, then 1. why let him in? why not be like thanks bye you can go and 2. why open your legs for him?
Original post by geoking
And you merely let him bust a nut in you - do you really think that's gf behaviour right there? Or a quick 'n easy?

It's so out of character, I am not normally like this. :frown:
Original post by geoking
One night stand = objectifying yourself and being no more than a jizz rag for a stranger. Why would he want to talk to you? What did you expect? :rolleyes:

Care to explain exactly how it's 'objectifying yourself'? Because that sounds kinda like slut shaming to me
Once a guy walked me home after I lost all my friends and we went into the kitchen and he was like let me see your room and i'm like nope cos i was so drunk i knew what'd happen. So we just stayed awkwardly in the kitchen till I got a call to go find my friend so we left.

If you didn't want him to come to yours, then 1. why let him in? why not be like thanks bye you can go and 2. why open your legs for him?

Because I was drunk and thought he was quite nice looking. I don't have the heart to not let someone in, he paid for my drinks and taxi aswell so :/
Original post by Mr...
We all wish it weren't true :facepalm:

Ikr. That is ridiculous. Dude... As drunk as you were you still showed consent and as proof you even felt disappointed after he overlooked you. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Please tell me you're not trying to accuse him of taking advantage of you because he doesn't like you back? :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well. No, but I do think he took advantage of me
Because I was drunk and thought he was quite nice looking. I don't have the heart to not let someone in, he paid for my drinks and taxi aswell so :/

So you ****ed him because he paid for your drinks and taxi?
Original post by geoking
100% agree. People do it after they get drunk, relax and realise how unhappy they are so quickly grab a stranger to validate themselves and feel better for a little while. It's pathetic but apparently normal :rolleyes:

I do think some people just genuinely form a spark with random people on nights out in some cases but mostly its just desperation like you've said , I don't know if i'd call it pathetic but its just not for me . I don't think I could sleep with any girl I respect after meeting her for a few hours.
So you ****ed him because he paid for your drinks and taxi?

And he was quite nice looking. You loose your inhibitions when you are drunk so it's totally not like me
Well. No, but I do think he took advantage of me

You are accusing him though. How did he take advantage of you?

You showed consent. You slept with him. After that you even felt disappointment because he didn't approach you again.

You can't let this guy take all the blame. It takes two to tango and I don't understand your reasoning. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Awkward. The OP is making it like the guy raped her or something :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending