The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soanonymous
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. I wouldn't get paid for it, it's not a job for me. I won't survive on it. I'm just out to have fun and be a little reckless in my youth. Of course that makes me different from a prostitute, I'm not selling my body for sex. I'm doing exactly what the man in the situation is doing. The guys I sleep with are doing the same thing as me, so would you ask if they're demeaning themselves?

Yes ofc the men are demeaning themselves as well.
1. I don't feel empty or lonely after. I'm at a very good point in my life where I can do what I like, when I like. I don't want anything serious, I don't want a boyfriend, I just want to go out and have fun and enjoy myself. It's very worth it, it's the right thing for me at this point in time.

2. I don't believe my soul is 'chipped away' because I have sex. That's ridiculous. Would you ask that same question to a man or is it just because I'm a woman?

You shouldn't feel guilty having fun, it's part of uni life :wink:
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Exactly what I would ask. only the selfie generation could find an ONS to be more fulfilling than true love

It's not more fulfilling. It's just what's right for me at this point in my life.

Well I'd ask the same if you were a man. Let's not bring sexism into this, I'd just rather be a virgin than lose my V to someone who only associates with me for my body and technique

When did I say I lost my V on a ONS? I didn't actually. I was in a long, stable, happy relationship with the guy I lost my V to.
Original post by Inglisred
http://www.greengardener.co.uk/product.asp?id_pc=6&cat=1&id_product=385

I think Nite Eyes is an excellent repellent and is the only reason my nasturtiams aren't a meal for badgers.

Have you had any experiences with Larkspur?

I have successfully propagated Delphiniums from seed so perhaps i could be of help ?
Original post by Ronnie22222
You shouldn't feel guilty having fun, it's part of uni life :wink:

Oh I don't feel guilty! It's natural.
Original post by chessplayer
What i don't get is if you sleep around so much what makes you different from someone who sells themselves as they get to choose as well who they sleep with but even better is they get money for it. Don't you feel like your demeaning yourself?

But this isnt the same as prostitution., she does it for pleasure and satisfaction. The prostitutes do it for money, and not necessarily for pleasure.

One is legal one isnt, you know the difference so your argument isnt quite a strong one.

As for question.. What a levels did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe not, lol!

Lol hahahah I think we should :wink:
Original post by heavyhandscott
But this isnt the same as prostitution., she does it for pleasure and satisfaction. The prostitutes do it for money, and not necessarily for pleasure.

One is legal one isnt, you know the difference so your argument isnt quite a strong one.

As for question.. What a levels did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed!

I got AAAb
It's not more fulfilling. It's just what's right for me at this point in my life.

When did I say I lost my V on a ONS? I didn't actually. I was in a long, stable, happy relationship with the guy I lost my V to.

One more question if thats ok. Are you satisfied knowing that the men just want to associate with you for a simple act and most otherwise wouldn't care about you or give you attention if it wasn't for the sex?
Oh I don't feel guilty! It's natural.

Good, so I don't see what the problem is? Lol
One more question if thats ok. Are you satisfied knowing that the men just want to associate with you for a simple act and most otherwise wouldn't care about you or give you attention if it wasn't for the sex?

I am. They do give me attention when they talk to me in a club, and if we get along, then why not? Like I said, I'm not out in a club looking for love or someone to care for me. I go out to have a good time, and if that ends with a guy in my bed then so be it.

Just to point out, I don't sleep around every time I go out, only if there's someone I'm interested in.
okay not a slut, but I've slept with people etc more than I would have if I was at home

She felt a great deal of good-will towards her many partners. In spite of the mischief of their attentions, she owed them gratitude and regard, perhaps compassion. She could not help thinking much of the extraordinary circumstances attending their acquaintance, of the right which they seemed to have to interest her, by everything in situation, by their own sentiments, by their early prepossession. It was altogether very extraordinary; flattering, but painful. There was much to regret. How she might have felt had there been no University in the case, was not worth enquiry; for she was at Uni; and be the conclusion of the present suspense good or bad, her affection would be theirs for ever. Their union, she believed, could not divide her more from other students, than their final separation.
Original post by Ronnie22222
Good, so I don't see what the problem is? Lol

There is no problem?
I am. They do give me attention when they talk to me in a club, and if we get along, then why not? Like I said, I'm not out in a club looking for love or someone to care for me. I go out to have a good time, and if that ends with a guy in my bed then so be it.

Just to point out, I don't sleep around every time I go out, only if there's someone I'm interested in.

They give you attention for that very reason. It is your choice but personally there is too many negative effect of what your doing are you really ready to take all those risks.
1. I don't feel empty or lonely after. I'm at a very good point in my life where I can do what I like, when I like. I don't want anything serious, I don't want a boyfriend, I just want to go out and have fun and enjoy myself. It's very worth it, it's the right thing for me at this point in time.

2. I don't believe my soul is 'chipped away' because I have sex. That's ridiculous. Would you ask that same question to a man or is it just because I'm a woman?

1) Good for you! Enjoy yourself, have fun but BE SAFE! and don't let yourself get used!

2) The statement that your 'soul is being chipped away' by having multiple sex partners is quite frankly the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If this is the case then I personally meet you in hell! (that's where the party is at) ;-)
They give you attention for that very reason. It is your choice but personally there is too many negative effect of what your doing are you really ready to take all those risks.

What are the negative effects? And honestly, some guys initially start off with trying to get the end result, but if I'm not interested, they're happy being friends. And I've made a lot of friends like that, who want nothing more than friendship.
Original post by Literature4Life
1) Good for you! Enjoy yourself, have fun but BE SAFE! and don't let yourself get used!

2) The statement that your 'soul is being chipped away' by having multiple sex partners is quite frankly the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If this is the case then I personally meet you in hell! (that's where the party is at) ;-)

Thank you! I shall. I'm always in control of my actions, if I want something, I'll get it/do it, if not, no one's getting it!

Hahahah I know! What kind of nonsense. See you in hell :')

Fair enough. See my extended post above. I didn't mean to imply you lost your V on an ONS, rather I still have it :tongue:

I guess this is a natural response to a breakup in this day and age. That and the delicious first quenching of the thirst for adult independence.
Fair enough. See my extended post above. I didn't mean to imply you lost your V on an ONS, rather I still have it :tongue:

I guess this is a natural response to a breakup in this day and age. That and the delicious first quenching of the thirst for adult independence.

Oh sorry! Good for you lol

It's not a response to a breakup, we broke up 3years ago.
Oh sorry! Good for you lol

It's not a response to a breakup, we broke up 3years ago.

^^^ That being said, they say that the best way to get over a guy is to get under another one ;-)

Latest