The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zamestaneh
True but I thought you didn't want kids? :holmes:

But he wants kids :smile:
Original post by BabyChow
But he wants kids :smile:

And there I was on your AMA on my old account, ruling you out of marriage because you said that you didn't want kids :colonhash: :rolleyes:
And there I was on your AMA on my old account, ruling you out of marriage because you said that you didn't want kids :colonhash: :rolleyes:

He wants kids. If I'm with someone who wants kids then I'm not gonna deny them children. Me personally just dont think I'm cut out to be a mother.
He wants kids. If I'm with someone who wants kids then I'm not gonna deny them children. Me personally just dont think I'm cut out to be a mother.

:tongue: Well good luck anyway, InshaAllah :smile:
:tongue: Well good luck anyway, InshaAllah :smile:

No luck now, 7-9 years time my dear.
No luck now, 7-9 years time my dear.

You need the luck (and blessings) now from Allah in order to reach that time without issue - Allahu A'lam
You need the luck (and blessings) now from Allah in order to reach that time without issue - Allahu A'lam

a lot of my friends will get married after uni.
I know one has been told that they'll start meeting suitors after uni and others, the condition is they get their degree or finish college and their parents start looking. no love marriage on the plate
Reply 108
I have a friend, obviously Muslim, who has been thinking about marriage (seriously) since about the age of 15. She claims she loves this guy and even stalks his facebook, thinking he has picked up on her feelings and wanting to know if he feels the same way. She would like to get married asap unfortunately she is still too young, she wants to go uni first - plus her parents probably wouldn't allow marriage this early claiming she doesn't know this guy or that he's wrong for her since he's from a different culture (although Muslim). this is her ''first love'' and I think she's quite delusional. she doesn't even know the guy, hardly speaks to him, even heard stuff about him having issues (mostly with anger and that he tends to lash out and even mistreat people) from a friend of his. despite this, her love for him is blinding her. personally, I think it's just infatuation that's often mistaken for love.
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I'm 17 atm and I intend to get married at 23/24.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's going to be a long wait. But the best things in life don't come easy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
Original post by Omar.Q
why cant you achieve them along the way?

Because what I want to do requires me to be older and more experienced.
Original post by arfah
Because what I want to do requires me to be older and more experienced.

Ah okay and that is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Demon Llama
Once my life is stable: stable income, traveled the world, bought a house etc....I honestly don't want to get married until my late 20s, early 30s

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would think around 30 or early 30s, I would love to achieve a Degree, Masters and PH.d. God-willing... I would love to start a family 35+

- Muslim Female

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia

lol funny joke :smile: but i think you should look at the Muslim girls' answers, they might contradict your preconceived notions
Original post by JustBeing
lol funny joke :smile: but i think you should look at the Muslim girls' answers, they might contradict your preconceived notions

My preconceived notion is based off of Aisha a.k.a THE muslim girl.
Original post by AmenahJama
I would think around 30 or early 30s, I would love to achieve a Degree, Masters and PH.d. God-willing... I would love to start a family 35+

- Muslim Female

Posted from TSR Mobile

For love or arranged ?
Original post by Anonymous
For love or arranged ?

Love, of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love, of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

... So you're going to go out with the guy without your parents/his knowing?
Love, of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww love! Xox

Have you met this lucky man yet :smile:

Btw are you studying at the moment?

Latest

Trending

Trending