The Student Room Group

Introduction to family law

I'm looking for an idea of some good introductary all round text to family law? anyone got any title suggestions?
Do you mean like basically explaining what family law is?
Original post by Safiya122
Do you mean like basically explaining what family law is?

Pretty much. I've just started studying law, distance learning and haven't got my reading list yet. I just know the module info of what i'm studying this year so looking for suggestions of what books to get me started in giving me a general overview before i get my actual reading list.
Original post by jessicademattos
Pretty much. I've just started studying law, distance learning and haven't got my reading list yet. I just know the module info of what i'm studying this year so looking for suggestions of what books to get me started in giving me a general overview before i get my actual reading list.

Like mention what family law is and briefly mention what researchers would say about it and what you plan on mentioning in this essay (or whatever)
Yeah I think, something for complete brgininers, I need to do a project on something that I'm interested, and I'm thinking I quite like the family law side of things so I thought Id get a few books and read more in depth what it is to see if its what i want to do my project around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending