Functions Question

Hey guys for number 3 what does the R\{2} mean
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bigmindedone
Hey guys for number 3 what does the R\{2} mean

Real Numbers Not Including 2
Original post by TenOfThem
Real Numbers Not Including 2

ok so can you explain to me what it is saying like all real numbers not including 2 maps unto another real number set? Or do i have to care about it to do the question?
(edited 9 years ago)
ok so can you explain to me what it is saying like all real numbers not including 2 maps unto another real number set? Or do i have to care about it to do the question?

pretty much that

Real not including 2 maps to Real
pretty much that

Real not including 2 maps to Real

do you know where i can learn to do these questions i see examples online but they just dont make sence to me .
do you know where i can learn to do these questions i see examples online but they just dont make sence to me .

Are you studying for a qualification?
Are you studying for a qualification?

Not realy im in school and my teacher give me these questions to do but i dont realy understand the concept so well
Not realy im in school and my teacher give me these questions to do but i dont realy understand the concept so well

DO you have a suitable textbook

What qualification are you studying for
DO you have a suitable textbook

What qualification are you studying for

BSC Computer Science first year and the textbook i have is one i pirated from online it have the explanation of these stuff but i dont understand it
It name Reading Writting and Proving
BSC Computer Science first year and the textbook i have is one i pirated from online it have the explanation of these stuff but i dont understand it
It name Reading Writting and Proving

Well, functions is a fairly complicated concept so I think you are going to have to get the tutor to do some explaining
Well, functions is a fairly complicated concept so I think you are going to have to get the tutor to do some explaining

k np ill try thought i was just bad at it ill research some more thx anyhow

Quick Reply

Latest