The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kizzywhiz
I take Sociology at AS and I will have you know that it is not easy sure compared to hard sciences its is less difficult but that does not mean it is easy. Writing a 24 marker is beyond belief is hard it is near on impossible to get 24 on a 24 marker.Although the class work may be easy to understand the exams are horrific

Compare that to the 45 mark essays you have to do for History....
Original post by lozasaurus99
Actually Politics AS is piss easy!!! But, A2 gets a lot harder!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, Sociology is actually very easy.

I took it up this year for the sake of doing so and I was shocked at how easy it is. I've gotten 5 A's in all of my tests thus far.

All of my Uni offers only count my three A2's, so I'm in a position to drop AS Sociology, but why do that when it's quite manageable? :P
Original post by SuperSah
Yup, Sociology is actually very easy.

I took it up this year for the sake of doing so and I was shocked at how easy it is. I've gotten 5 A's in all of my tests thus far.

All of my Uni offers only count my three A2's, so I'm in a position to drop AS Sociology, but why do that when it's quite manageable? :P

Exactly what I meant and compare that to further maths ffs!! It's like basically a harder gcse and all you need is the skill of critically writing an essay. I hope you do well-good luck! ! Roll on that A*/A :smile: so you're picked up the AS in year 13? Just wondering

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I know a girl who dropped sociology as it was too hard while taking Chemistry, Biology, and Maths. So it's not as easy as you all assume:unimpressed:
Reply 25
Original post by itsmeellenb
I know a girl who dropped sociology as it was too hard while taking Chemistry, Biology, and Maths. So it's not as easy as you all assume:unimpressed:

You are commenting in a rather old thread. The participants are unfortunately unlikely to reply. :wink:

I'm closing it now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending