Same ...
Anyone else going Bradford applicant experience day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theoriginalrpr
just waiting on aston nowwwwwww

Sorry.

I'm sure we are worth the wait. :wink:

Good luck, hope to see you in October.
Hello i would like to study at London city :smile: i was just wondering what your predicted grades were? Im predicted AAB :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 285
Original post by BubbleLover98
Got an offer from Aston university!!! Just waiting on Manchester now! :biggrin:

well done you! I only have entry requirements for 2 uni's because their Scottish requirements didn't suit me! But I just got an unconditional from Hertfordshire! :biggrin:
Original post by ASB_98
well done you! I only have entry requirements for 2 uni's because their Scottish requirements didn't suit me! But I just got an unconditional from Hertfordshire! :biggrin:

Congrats :smile:
Hi guys, I've applied to:
City
Cardiff
Aston
Manchester
Hertfordshire.
I wanted to ask that since I still have a few days to substitute choices on ucas, whether I should change Manchester for Anglia Ruskin as if I were to get offers from all my choices Manchester would be like my fourth choice. Since I'm reading here they always interview I'm not sure whether it would be worth the trouble as I live in the south east.
Original post by tictac198
Hi guys, I've applied to:
City
Cardiff
Aston
Manchester
Hertfordshire.
I wanted to ask that since I still have a few days to substitute choices on ucas, whether I should change Manchester for Anglia Ruskin as if I were to get offers from all my choices Manchester would be like my fourth choice. Since I'm reading here they always interview I'm not sure whether it would be worth the trouble as I live in the south east.

Hey, I live in the south west so travelling to interviews is stressful and I get exactly what you mean! If it isn't a priority choice then I don't see the harm in changing to a non interviewing uni. The only benefit in going to the Manchester one for you might be interview skills gained if you are certain it isn't one of your top choices.
Good luck with everything, have you heard back from all the unis yet?
hey, is it bad that i still havnt sent my application off yet? D: my school is taking ages to write the reference -_-
I'm applying to aston,cardiff, bradford, anglia and hertfordshire
do you think the late application would disadvantage me ?
i got AAAC (C in chemistry which I'm retaking)
Original post by Jophilip123
hey, is it bad that i still havnt sent my application off yet? D: my school is taking ages to write the reference -_-
I'm applying to aston,cardiff, bradford, anglia and hertfordshire
do you think the late application would disadvantage me ?
i got AAAC (C in chemistry which I'm retaking)

My college is doing the same!
They are taking forever to approve the damn application! :angry:

I hope it does not put us to a disadvantage!
ah i really hope not.. where are you applying to?

Original post by Aubrey_79
My college is doing the same!
They are taking forever to approve the damn application! :angry:

I hope it does not put us to a disadvantage!
Original post by nusaybahab
Hey, I live in the south west so travelling to interviews is stressful and I get exactly what you mean! If it isn't a priority choice then I don't see the harm in changing to a non interviewing uni. The only benefit in going to the Manchester one for you might be interview skills gained if you are certain it isn't one of your top choices.
Good luck with everything, have you heard back from all the unis yet?

Thanks I think I am pretty sure I will substitute for another uni, all I've got back so far is acknowledgement emails from city Hertfordshire and Manchester as my application only got sent off earlier this week. What about you are you applying and if so have you had offers/responses? :smile:

As for applications not sent yet the same happened to me my tutor took a while, but when I went to the Cardiff open day the admissions tutor who was lovely told me applications sent off before Christmas are counted as early. Hope this helps.
ah i really hope not.. where are you applying to?

I am applying to:
Aston
City London
Cardiff
Bradford
Plymouth

I am hoping I receive offers! I hope you do too!
Thanks I think I am pretty sure I will substitute for another uni, all I've got back so far is acknowledgement emails from city Hertfordshire and Manchester as my application only got sent off earlier this week. What about you are you applying and if so have you had offers/responses? :smile:

As for applications not sent yet the same happened to me my tutor took a while, but when I went to the Cardiff open day the admissions tutor who was lovely told me applications sent off before Christmas are counted as early. Hope this helps.

Hey, I have applied for Manchester, City, Cardiff, Aston and Hertfordshire. I've had offers from both City and Aston and I have interviews at Hertfordshire and Manchester! Still waiting to hear back from Cardiff now...
Don't worry, my application took a little while to send off once I had sent it to my teachers too! Do you know which unis you will firm and which you want as insurance?
its stressing me out, I'm just seeing everyone get offers on this thread :L
what did you get for AS and did you do any work experience?
Good luck to you too! :smile:

Original post by Aubrey_79
I am applying to:
Aston
City London
Cardiff
Bradford
Plymouth

I am hoping I receive offers! I hope you do too!
its stressing me out, I'm just seeing everyone get offers on this thread :L
what did you get for AS and did you do any work experience?
Good luck to you too! :smile:

Got BBC, predicted AAB in IT, Bio and Chem.
I have work experience, I intend on finding a part-time job at an opticians.

how about yourself?
Original post by nusaybahab
Hey, I have applied for Manchester, City, Cardiff, Aston and Hertfordshire. I've had offers from both City and Aston and I have interviews at Hertfordshire and Manchester! Still waiting to hear back from Cardiff now...
Don't worry, my application took a little while to send off once I had sent it to my teachers too! Do you know which unis you will firm and which you want as insurance?

That's great well done on the offers so far! Can I ask what are your predicted grades? And how long did the unis take to reply? If I get the offers I want to firm either Cardiff or city insurance will probably be the other or Aston. What about you?
That's great well done on the offers so far! Can I ask what are your predicted grades? And how long did the unis take to reply? If I get the offers I want to firm either Cardiff or city insurance will probably be the other or Aston. What about you?

Thankyou!! I am predicted A*AB in politics, bio and chem respectively, what about you? My application went off on the 10th November. I got my first offer from City a day after my application went off, then I got my Manchester interview on the 18th which was like a week later, then I got my Hertfordshire interview yesterday and my Aston offer came through today! If I get the offer I would firm Manchester and then completely unsure about my insurance πŸ˜‚
Anyone who's been to Hertfordshire interview what was it like?i know it's a group interview but was it formal/tense like an interview actually is?What kind of questions did they ask u?its just I'm not very good at interviews and I'm not very confident speaking to a large group of people..kinda scared tbh 😭
and also are we meant to wear formal clothes like you'd wear to an interview or can u just come casual like in jeans?
I'm kinda tense right now ...my interview at Hertfordshire is coming up soon and I have no idea what it's gonna be like :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest