The Student Room Group

International student application

Hey guys! My first post woo! Anyway, getting to the point. I, am currently in year 12 of sixth form. I am studying "Double award- Level 3 National Extended Dimploma in Health And Social Care.", "Art", and "Photography" all at Level 3. I'm predicted A*, A*, A*, A* (two being for the health and social care). Now. I would like to become a nurse (family practitioner) and would LOVE to study out in America, preferably in Brooklyn, Williamsburg. I would like some advice on how to apply; when to apply; procedures; finances; recommended universities; the system that the Americans follow (because I'm sure they're different to the UK) oh, and- my name is Kirsty- I'm 16, year 12 student as I said before and I live in the UK (Medway- Kent) or London if you're unfamiliar of the location. :smile: thanks guys hope to hear back from you soon xxx
Hiya! Have a look at the studying in North America forum. You can find it here. There's lots of advice there :smile:. Well done on your predicated grades, and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending