The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Policing and Criminal Investigation

Anyone applying for Policing and Criminal Investigation, or anyone already on the course that can share some tips? :smile: Much appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received a response yet. Hopefully my response will bring some attention to your post, but in the meanwhile, perhaps http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/connect may be helpful with finding others who are applying for/studying your course - that way, you can find someone who may be able to share some tips. Good luck! Policing and Criminal Investigation sounds fascinating :smile:.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
I've also applied for this course! Haven't heard anything back yet but I'm excited :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I applied for this course before Christmas, not seen many posts on here relating to it, I've got no idea what to expect!
I've also applied for Policing and Criminal Investigation, UCLAN is my first choice and also the last one that I'm waiting for :smile:
I've applied to this course, and I have finally accepted it as my firm choice!! I have put the foundation entry as my insurance choice for a back up to 😆 those of you who haven't heard anything back yet I have my fingers crossed for you 🙏☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophiedill97
I've applied to this course, and I have finally accepted it as my firm choice!! I have put the foundation entry as my insurance choice for a back up to 😆 those of you who haven't heard anything back yet I have my fingers crossed for you 🙏☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Accepted this course as my firm choice as well!! Exciting times ahead hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't wait to start this course!! (If I get the grades though) I'm looking forward to meeting you all! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are your entry requirements Sophie, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I get ACC (my predicted grades) then I should get on the 3 year course, however, my Alevels are not going that well so I need DDD to get on the foundation entry :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My A-Levels never went to good either, I ended up failing... So I left sixth form to go to college! Now studying a BTEC in Forensic Science and I need DDM for the 3 year course!

Fingers crossed you get your grades 😎

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh, that sounds good! Good luck to you to! ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for this course too, aah hope it's as good as it sounds! :biggrin:
Reply 13
I'm looking at foundation entry too if i **** up my A-levels, is anyone planning to be a special constable in Lancashire whilst they're on the course?
Original post by Gibby_97
I'm looking at foundation entry too if i **** up my A-levels, is anyone planning to be a special constable in Lancashire whilst they're on the course?

Yes, I am :smile:
Reply 15
Hi, I've also applied to study Policing and Criminal Investigation and I'll probably start at the foundation level because there is no chance I'm getting a DDM in my BTECs. This will be my first option so I'll hopefully see you in September. Do you guys know where you gonna live? Have you decided yet?
Original post by wi5nia
Hi, I've also applied to study Policing and Criminal Investigation and I'll probably start at the foundation level because there is no chance I'm getting a DDM in my BTECs. This will be my first option so I'll hopefully see you in September. Do you guys know where you gonna live? Have you decided yet?

Hey, ive applied for the course, heard a lot of good things about the course. Quite excited.
Hoping to get into Roeburn accommodation. Have you had a chance to look yet?
I do forensic science and criminal investigation at the moment, I'm in my first year. We do mostly shared modules with policing and criminal investigation with just a few different ones! So if you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by littlesocksx
I do forensic science and criminal investigation at the moment, I'm in my first year. We do mostly shared modules with policing and criminal investigation with just a few different ones! So if you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been waiting for someone like you!! Is the course interesting? And how many days a week are you in??😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoshTinsley96
I've been waiting for someone like you!! Is the course interesting? And how many days a week are you in??😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thank you :tongue: I've replied to your PM :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending