The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think she will be enthusiastic when she talks to you, she will do her fair share of initiating a conversation, smile, maybe blush a bit, flirt or even ask you out :tongue: stuff like that :smile:
If she bites you, that's a good indicator!
She'll try to not look at you while u guys are speaking because she's shy. Eventually, you can catch her looking at you sometimes (or maybe she catches u looking at her too :smile: )
Original post by Anonymous
If she bites you, that's a good indicator!

:lolwut:
Depends on the girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't. :iiam:

Original post by Fatimah21
:lolwut:

Ikr! :tongue:
You have sex.
Original post by karmacrunch
You don't. :iiam:

Ikr! :tongue:

:five:
Reply 9
SHOCK HORROR you ask!!!!
From experience: she actually tells you, or seems unusually jealous when you talk to/hug other girls
Reply 11
???

She openly flirts with you and will take any opportunity to spend time with you
you will never know
If you have money then you're in son.
I am in the same postion. This is a tough one and, suprising, you cant really tell :sigh: is very annoying actually.

The best way to find out is to play spin the bottle or truth or dare with a massive group of friends and get your mate to dare her to kiss you. Check her reaction when she hears this... Massive indicator.

Hope this helped mate,

Foodmaster

Posted from TSR Mobile
She always smiles at me and seems quite friendly with me, and seems to want to talk to me, haven't asked for her number or anything yet though
What if the girl is quite shy, nervous and self conscious?
She always smiles at me and seems quite friendly with me, and seems to want to talk to me, haven't asked for her number or anything yet though

Although these can be signs, don't get your hopes up about it. Some girls are just really friendly like that.

There's a girl I work with exactly like that so you'd need a lot more signs to tell whether she fancied you or not.
Reply 18
Make a move foolio, don't beat around the bush
You don't, that's the point.

Latest

Trending

Trending