The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Queen Margaret Union- accomodation?

I'm down in Glasgow for a gig and the bands are playing in the QMU. Some universities (Dundee for example) have accommodation either in or near the Union for overnight stays of non-students, but I can't find any info online about QMU having this service. Does anyone know if accommodation for non-students is available or not? Thanks.
Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received a response yet. Perhaps the best way is to contact the union directly. That way, you'll have a definite answer and they'll be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck!
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Original post by Jemner01
I'm down in Glasgow for a gig and the bands are playing in the QMU. Some universities (Dundee for example) have accommodation either in or near the Union for overnight stays of non-students, but I can't find any info online about QMU having this service. Does anyone know if accommodation for non-students is available or not? Thanks.

If this is about Queen Margaret Union in Glasgow that is in the University of Glasgow so you may want to post it there...
Original post by Jemner01

Hi there. Queen Margaret University has accommodation, however we are based in Edinburgh so may not be what you are looking for! Try contacting the University of Glasgow directly, they may know where to try. Alternatively a booking.com/lastminute.com/hotels.com for a last minute deal.
Hope the gig goes well!
Charlotte - TSR Official QMU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest