The Student Room Group

Girls, which guy would you rather go out with?

Poll

Girls, which guy would you rather go out with?

Guy A: About a 8/10 looks wise, very confident but can be quite rude to people & sometimes goes a bit over the top when teasing you, drives a car, a fairly big social circle, has a 6 pack.

Guy B: About 6/10 looks wise, polite & well mannered all the time although he's lacks a bit of self-confidence & is awkward sometimes, decent sense of humour, doesn't have a car, doesn't have many friends.

Say everything else is equal, just wondering. I'm not comparing myself or anything...
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

And you must be Guy B.

everyone vote B to make this guy happy !
Probs the one who didn't make a thread online ranking himself out of ten.
Original post by Multitalented me
Guy A: About a 8/10 looks wise, very confident but can be quite rude to people & sometimes goes a bit over the top when teasing you, drives a car, a fairly big social circle, has a 6 pack.

Guy B: About 6/10 looks wise, polite & well mannered all the time although he's lacks a bit of self-confidence & is awkward sometimes, decent sense of humour, doesn't have a car, doesn't have many friends.

Say everything else is equal, just wondering. I'm not comparing myself or anything...

Where can I meet GUY B?
Like is he available for purchase from EBay?

To be honest though, I don't think that guys that have Guy B's features exist anymore. But it'd be nice to meet someone that could prove my hypothesis wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Guy B.
I'd rather have someone in the middle :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Multitalented me

B. Not saying I like everything about B, just like him way more than A. I think A would make me feel uncomfortable if he goes over the top and has a big social circle where they may act the same. Sounds like he could be quite the 'lad'.
Original post by dontbetheprey
Where can I meet GUY B?

To be honest though, I don't think that guys that have Guy B's features exist anymore. But it'd be nice to meet someone that could prove my hypothesis wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My boyfriend is similar to B but he has a car and I wouldn't really say he's awkward a lot (sometimes)... B guys still exist!
I swear there is an almost identical thread like this already...
Guy B.
Reply 10
Original post by Maid Marian
Guy B.

What is the reason for your choice?
Original post by Zarek
What is the reason for your choice?

Guy A sounds obnoxious. Guy B sounds rather sweet.
guy a, although if i'm being terribly picky i would rather he didn't have a six-pack
Reply 13
I am quite Guy B like (but with car, as if that matters). OP, I can tell you it is Guy A that gets most interest and with least effort. On the more positive side, with a lot of work I do ok.:biggrin:
Guy A gets more interest, quite likely.
Six pack and rude? I'm definitely out! I'd go for Guy B by a mile :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am Guy D.

About a 10/10 looks wise, very confident, drives a car, a fairly big social circle, has a 6 pack, looks like Zyzz, polite & well mannered all the time, decent sense of humour, 10 inch dick

pick me ladies

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have a car, not much money, or many friends. :sexface:

Does that turn you on? :tongue:
Intelligence conquers all.
Why is this not a criterion?
Where can I meet GUY B?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They certainly do exist. They just not as much on public display as Douchey McSixpack.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending