The Student Room Group

Revision site for additional science help !!

I'm looking for a revision site, where i can practice answering questions for AQA GCSE additional science (unit 2). Please can you help me and tell me if you know any useful websites!:colondollar:
Reply 1
Looking at actual past papers would be a really good idea, if you go on the AQA website and find your spec. BBC bitesize can be pretty useful as well :smile:
Original post by wordnerd
Looking at actual past papers would be a really good idea, if you go on the AQA website and find your spec. BBC bitesize can be pretty useful as well :smile:

Yeah, i've been on bitesize, but are there any others?
Reply 4
Original post by Mir.I.Am
I'm looking for a revision site, where i can practice answering questions for AQA GCSE additional science (unit 2). Please can you help me and tell me if you know any useful websites!:colondollar:

In AS level we use a site called educake, it is for people who are doing science at GCSE level also, so check it out it's really useful.
Away from the website, a good revision tip is to get flash cards (Or white post cards) and write key definitions of words that you may need to use in the exam especially when it comes down to remembering everything on respiration, meiosis and mitosis, thermoregulation etc... Also, on the OCR website they have all GCSE past papers which you can print off, I would advise doing this and doing them and get your teacher to mark them - it will get used to what they want you to answer in an exam (Good if you want to get an A or B)
How can i get access to it, a teacher can only?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending