The Student Room Group

Pregnant???

I have a feeling I am pregnant. I know it is stupid saying this, that I haven't had sex, however I have done stuff with boys. If it is my x-boyfriend, then i must be almost 5 months pregnant. I just have a feeling when we did stuff, he may have cummed...... and then he fingered me...... OR, me and my boyfriend now, went swimming in October and we were kissing a lot, and he had an erection and that, what if he cummed in the pool and got into me. I am meant to be on my period now, but I haven't had it, and I have missed 2 before. This sounds sooo stupid and I know a lot of people are going to be like, well you haven't had sex, you can't be, but we have been taught it is a possibility. Everyone is going to think I am really stupid because I am only 14 but I am worried. I have had the most acing pain around my hips, waist and bottom of my stomach, for 3 days now. I have no money at all to even buy a pregnancy test. Also I have been eating a lot recently, seen craving spicey food and a lot of chocolate. I have fattened a little as well, but that might have something to do with the eating...... someone please help!!!
Reply 1
I've seen this issue and this story way too much |:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is this definitely a troll? Haven't you other girls ever felt the eerie presence of something in your undercarriage even when it seems impossible?

OP, the chances are that you aren't pregnant - it's highly unlikely if you haven't had sex, but once the seed of doubt is sown, your mind can play tricks on you, even creating physical stuff like the things you mentioned.

You should make sure though by doing a pregnancy test. Look at this site - you can get one from your GP or a GUM clinic and it should be free and confidential.
Reply 3
thank you so much for actually helping me, and being supportive. I really appreciate it xx
You can buy a pregnancy test from poundland for £1. Problem solved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending