What kind of advent calendar are you having this year? :P

My mum bought me my first advent calendar in years today :tongue:

I have a Family Guy one and my bf has a Spiderman one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how old are you?
The non existent one, but I will be keeping an eye on an internet one.
Reply 3
Original post by Uw0tm8_
how old are you?

22. Never too old for chocolate :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't got one yet! I don't know what type to go for :s-smilie:
I want a malteasers one :biggrin: I hate the ones that don't give you anything on Christmas day :unimpressed:

Edit: someone just brought me a Dairy Milk one :biggrin: No chocolate for the 25th though :mad:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Uw0tm8_
how old are you?

Old enough to make her own decisions and do what she wants regardless of whether other people think it's childish or not.

I'm 18 and I still get an advent calendar or two every year. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Whatever, I do what I want!

Dairy Milk master race checking in.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
My mum bought me my first advent calendar in years today :tongue:

I have a Family Guy one and my bf has a Spiderman one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What if you don't have any? :frown:
bear™ has made his own. this year it is vegetable themed... starting with boring ones like peas and carrots... gradually working up to an artichoke on 25th
Lego Star Wars and I'm 23, suck it.
A non-existent one, as someone before me has said. I haven't had one for years, but I'm not particularly fussed.
Reply 11
Surprised no one has said they have a Frozen one yet tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by RFowler
Old enough to make her own decisions and do what she wants regardless of whether other people think it's childish or not.

I'm 18 and I still get an advent calendar or two every year. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Whatever, I do what I want!

Exactly. You are never too old for an advent calendar. Chocolate has no age limit :tongue: my gran and papa still buy each other one every year and they are in their 70s :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RFowler

Fam. Calm down.

Do what you want, no is stopping you.

feet :puke:
Me and my sister have a dairy milk advent calender this year.

I have this - I don't have much space in my room at uni, so it's my Christmas tree :tongue:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Surprised no one has said they have a Frozen one yet tbh :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops. I picked up a Frozen one and then decided not to be wasteful with money. May go back and get it.
Reply 17
Cadbury's. Standard.
A Holland and Barratt organic fairtrade dairy free one. I know you're all jealous. :^_^:
Lindt calendar

Quick Reply

Latest