The Student Room Group

Forgetting someone whom you met last night

Why do in generally, people forget someone random with whom they might have slept last night ?

I remember my friend went to the club yesterday, kissed and danced with a guy and didn't bother to contact him again.

???? People might be genuinely interested in befriending therefore why would you forget them ???
Aren't clubs generally used just for getting sex?
Reply 2
Original post by Maid Marian
Aren't clubs generally used just for getting sex?

Debatable.

Personally I go to them as they are the only place open when pubs shut. I also know a few people who go to clubs specifically for the DJs as that is their type of music. And a lot of girls I know just like going out on the town with their friends, having some drinks and dancing. Then you get people who just like going to them for the drugs and music. Sure, one night stands are part of their appeal but I wouldn't say it is the be all and end all of the club scene.
Original post by Sollom
People might be genuinely interested in befriending therefore why would you forget them ???

because the human race as a whole is becoming less concerned with other peoples feelings and traditional moral values. So you have to adopt a selfish mentality where you coat your soul in iron and ignore anything people will do to you that might affect you and hurt you emotionally - such as strangers not wanting to call you the next day.
Reply 4
Original post by Metropolis
because the human race as a whole is becoming less concerned with other peoples feelings and traditional moral values. So you have to adopt a selfish mentality where you coat your soul in iron and ignore anything people will do to you that might affect you and hurt you emotionally - such as strangers not wanting to call you the next day.

Ah, it hurts to know so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
Why do in generally, people forget someone random with whom they might have slept last night ?

I remember my friend went to the club yesterday, kissed and danced with a guy and didn't bother to contact him again.

???? People might be genuinely interested in befriending therefore why would you forget them ???

Beer goggles maybe? Like when you think back on it maybe they were ugz or they were a bit annoying/really sloppy/super ugz.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending