The Student Room Group

What societies did you join at university?

were they any good?
Reply 1
Ice Hockey and Mathsoc! Although I'm in first year and want to join more societies next year :smile: Really enjoy ice hockey though, it's such a fun sport!
Reply 2
Original post by lydiafoof
were they any good?

i joined karate and pole dance, didn't enjoy karate it wasnt really my thing so i quit after like 5 weeks, i love pole dance joining pole dance was probably the best decision ive ever made. hoping to join cheer leading and archery next year as well as continuing pole dance (if there's time)
Reply 3
I Just joined The pole Dancing society too Last week. Just got shown the basics. 5 week course. LOVED my 1st session.
I'll be a pro by February:awesome:... Hopefully lol
Joined the student newspaper. Was great for a bit, then I became the lead designer.

Then the SU screwed the newspaper over by detaching itself from it and making it a SU funded society. Things fell apart during 2nd issue of this year and I'm about to quit! :biggrin:
I joined mountain sports and the ski and snowboard those were really good regular socials and session s actually doing the sport no pressure to compete and an annual ski trip although I was sick for the duration of one of them:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending