The Student Room Group

Biology/ Psychology/ Geography EPQ ideas - Please Help!!!!

I've just started the EPQ and I need help picking a topic. I'm studying English Literature, biology & geography with a particular interest in psychology, genetics and haematology as well as world issues, I just wondered if anyone could think of a topic that I could do as I'm really struggling and my supervisor's been pushing me for a topic
Hiya! Have you found a topic yet? If not, any thoughts on what you might go for? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Kittiara
Hiya! Have you found a topic yet? If not, any thoughts on what you might go for? :smile:

No not really, I like the look of genetics, haematology, stem cells or mental health but I'm not sure what my question could be or which one would be the least popular as I don't want to do a topic that so many people have done before.
Umm . . . You could do an Economics one, which would combine elements of Geography and Psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Edminzodo
Umm . . . You could do an Economics one, which would combine elements of Geography and Psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What like? I might just be really thick but isn't economics about maths? I'm not great at maths!!
Reply 5

Quick Reply