The Student Room Group

Guys what do you find attractive in girls?

One of the hottest guys I've ever known is attracted to me, yet there are really hot girls around me. I'm just an average Jane.

I don't know what he sees in me. Makes me skeptical of his intentions.
Maybe he likes your personality?
Confidence and security.
When you tell him you like him, I bet he'll come to TSR and make a thread about the hottest girl he's ever known liking him back despite much more beautiful boys existing while he's just an average John 😘
Reply 4
Original post by Slim and proud
One of the hottest guys I've ever known is attracted to me, yet there are really hot girls around me. I'm just an average Jane.

You thinking he's ''one of the hottest guys'' and you're ''just an average Jane'' are you personal views. Beauty is subjective and cannot be justified universally, so in my opinion you shouldn't judge other's views on beauty as the same is applicable to you too. You may not know what he ''sees'' in you because you do not know his justifications for being attracted to you, if there is any - I often find that attraction towards a person is not something one can just simply explain or justify. Instead, take it as a compliment and let him know his attraction isn't being taking for granted.
Original post by Slim and proud

Big boobs
Nice ass
Pretty face
Reply 6
insecurity
Original post by Balloon Baboon
Maybe he likes your personality?

We're total opposites. He's this outspoken extroverted character, whilst I'm this reserved shy girl, I'm socially awkward.

He's a much older guy. Maybe he's like Christian Grey haha.
Original post by Black Cat
Big boobs
Nice ass
Pretty face

I do have bit boobs 32E, but that's not to say they are nice.

I don't have a flat bum, but I don't have a Kim kardashian either. Just average

I have a babyface, but that's not to say I'm pretty lol

Quick Reply

Latest