The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Digital Film and Screen Arts Portfolio - Please help!

Hi everyone, :smile:

In a fortnight, I have an interview at UCA Farnham for Digital Film and Screen Arts, to which I have to bring a portfolio. I have looked on the website and I can only find portfolio advice for art students, which doesn't help me that much.

Anyone that's applied to UCA for this course before, how did you layout your portfolio? Is there any advice or tips you could give me?

Thanks everyone. :smile:
Original post by theshannonhouse

In a fortnight, I have an interview at UCA Farnham for Digital Film and Screen Arts, to which I have to bring a portfolio. I have looked on the website and I can only find portfolio advice for art students, which doesn't help me that much.

Anyone that's applied to UCA for this course before, how did you layout your portfolio? Is there any advice or tips you could give me?

I'll tweet this for you :h:
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

I'm meeting the course leader later - I'll have a sneaky word on your behalf about format and layout.
Original post by University for the Creative Arts
I'm meeting the course leader later - I'll have a sneaky word on your behalf about format and layout.

Thank you!:biggrin:
Original post by She-Ra
I'll tweet this for you :h:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Thank you! :biggrin:

No worries! OK, Rosie has said to either email a compressed MP4 file, or a link to a YouTube, Vimeo or Flickr account where your work is hosted. This should be done prior to the interview so the course leader has a chance to look at it prior - feel free to email admissions for more information. Give a few examples of your work, but try to keep everything to under 5 minutes. Also make sure everything is clearly presented and labelled.

Hope that helps!
Original post by University for the Creative Arts
No worries! OK, Rosie has said to either email a compressed MP4 file, or a link to a YouTube, Vimeo or Flickr account where your work is hosted. This should be done prior to the interview so the course leader has a chance to look at it prior - feel free to email admissions for more information. Give a few examples of your work, but try to keep everything to under 5 minutes. Also make sure everything is clearly presented and labelled.

Hope that helps!

Thank you! That's a massive help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending