The Student Room Group

River Island Interview - What to wear??

I have to attend a recruitment event at River Island coming up soon, and I have no idea what to wear?? Do I wear smart clothing, or do I dress casual? I was thinking of wearing a pencil skirt with a slit at the back (Black skirt) and a white long sleeved blouse with maybe a chunky gold necklace and my black and gold block heels? I was going to also wear a bag that I have bought from River Island as it is the only item I have bought from them. Or if any of you have had an interview or recruitment event there what did you wear and did you get the job? I'm really nervous and any advice will be appreciated.
As soon as I read the question I was going to say maybe wear a black skirt and a blouse but that's your idea anyway.. so yeah I think you should wear what you said :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by JessicaLucy09
As soon as I read the question I was going to say maybe wear a black skirt and a blouse but that's your idea anyway.. so yeah I think you should wear what you said :smile:

I just recieved an email from them which said "You should wear what you feel represents the River Island brand. We don't expect you to wear a formal suit but wear something you feel comfortable in." So I think I will wear what I usually wear to college or something (like jeans and a top) but keep it classy at the same time, if that makes sense :smile:
Reply 3
Hiya, you'll probarbly be put in a group interview. Just wear something represents you because you can always base that around the brand anyway! I wore jeans and a blouse to my interview. Don't go in something you won't feel comfortable in :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Lis4x
Hiya, you'll probarbly be put in a group interview. Just wear something represents you because you can always base that around the brand anyway! I wore jeans and a blouse to my interview. Don't go in something you won't feel comfortable in :smile:

Okay thank you :smile: I think I shall wear Jeans then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending