The Student Room Group

is it possible yo have your own kitchen at uni accomodation?

hey i am planning to apply for a primary teaching QTS course for next year. and the uni that does it near to me is Birmingham city. But the rest are like a 2.5 hrs train journey, like uni of northampton and worcester etc. I am a strict vegetarian due to belifs and my question was; can u get an accomodation in uni with a private kitchen, or with JUST vegetarians??? like there was one in uni of northampton, BUT the price for a year was over £7000. Are there any possiblities of roms with kitchen at uni or privately with an affordable price ?? :/ Please help :smile: thanks (by affordable i mean like around £4000)

ps: I am am planning to apply to bcu, worcester, northampton, sheffield hallam, gloucester
You may be able to request that you live with vegetarians; but I#m not sure if it's something asked on the accommodation forms.

You won't get your own kitchen in uni accommodation.
Probably not. Possible private halls would offer a studio but these are undoubtedly pricey and get snapped up quickly. If you use your own utensils surely the vegetarian thing shouldn't be an issue?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending