The Student Room Group

Reading & Leeds Festival 2015 - Metallica-Mumford & Sons-?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
nice, I think it will be great, I want to attend different festivals (especially with my friends)but I am too short of time now, may be I will spare some summer weeks and start my travel)
Reply 41
So Refused, While She Sleeps, Cancer Bats and Bury Tomorrow are all playing the same stage on the same day.

Three of my favourite bands and my all time favourite band playing together. :love:
Reply 42
Selling discounted Leeds Fest tickets - in partnership with the festival (so if you buy them through me, there is no transaction fee- hence the discount) :smile:
Reply 43
Alexisonfire are playing.
ALEXISONFIRE!!1!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by snowster
ALEXISONFIRE!!1!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Playing before Royal Blood, BMTH and Metallica.
Original post by Devel
Playing before Royal Blood, BMTH and Metallica.

I am SO excited now
Reply 47
Original post by snowster
I am SO excited now

I'm just hoping Wade does double duty and Gallows play as well. :yep:
Planning to pick up a day rocket to see Alexisonfire, they're my all time favourite band and were incredible on their farewell dates!

Does anyone know what the deal is with day tickets in terms of arrival/exit times?
Think you can get in anytime after 9:30, and then leave whenever you wish. Useful to note that you can't leave the event and come back in with a day pass though.
Reply 50
This is all the information from the Reading site;

Day Ticket holders will only be able to enter the festival via the new Day Gate, located off the prom at the end of Cow Lane
Those arriving by public transport will need to walk along the prom from Caversham Bridge
If you're arriving by car you will need to park in the day car parks at Kings Meadow and catch the shuttle boat
The Day Gate will open at 9.30am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for customers to get their wristbands. The advertised arena opening time is 11am. There will be an area for Day Ticket customers to stay before the arena opens
There is no readmission to the festival site with Day Tickets. If you leave the site on the day, you will not be allowed to re-enter. We advise Day Ticket holders should bring everything they need for the day when they arrive
Day Ticket holders may be subject to a search on entry
Want to see a particular band? Please arrive in plenty of time before they start. We expect queues at the Day Gate at the busiest times, and will not offer refunds for acts missed
Day Ticket holders will not be able to access to the festival campsites
Three individual Day Tickets (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) do not equal a standard weekend ticket and cannot be swapped or upgraded to include campsite access. The festival campsites are only accessible to weekend ticket holders

If you are going to Leeds I assume it will be the same situation except for parking and travel.

Alexisonfire will be on stage at around 5pm.
Reply 51
Babymetal will play the mainstage on the Metallica day.

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Hawk Eyes and Atreyu will be playing Lock-Up/The Pit Stage.
Original post by Devel

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Hawk Eyes and Atreyu will be playing Lock-Up/The Pit Stage.

Atreyu :banana:

More announcements tomorrow :smile:
Reply 53
Reply 54
still selling any last minute leeds fest tickets! If anyone wants one just drop me a message :smile: (Im representing the festival)
Excited for this! hoping to see Slaves/ Don Broco/ While She Sleeps/ BBK/ Alexisonfire and a load more. I'm volunteering for the weekend with Oxfam so i'll miss a few but it should still be sweet! I'm actually going alone hoping i'll meet people there, has anyone else done that before???
I'm going, but I don't think i like any of the bands, really... Limp Bizkut are decent. Most of the other ones haven't been relevant in five years.
Reply 57
Original post by Devel

[video="vimeo;134680144"]https://vimeo.com/134680144[/video]
Hi guys,

Sorry to interrupt the thread but I'm doing my dissertation on different people's reasons for volunteering and I would be super grateful if you guys wouldn't mind filling in my google forms questionnaire, takes less than 5 minutes!

http://goo.gl/forms/79VmHxR243

message me if you have any questions or anything,

Thanks again! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest