The Student Room Group

Apprenticeship help

Im currently at college doing btec sport level 2 however my teacher is fairly lazy and rude and i dont really like the college so i applied for a apprenticeship in business administration. Could i still be a tennis coach after i finish this apprenticeship meaning after i do my level 1 tennis coaching can i move onto level 2 and do an apprenticeship within tennis coaching or have i messed up my life goals?
No, of course you can!
Apprenticeships only last up to 2 years so when your finished you can do another course it doesn't matter when you do it:-) don't worry about it.

I'm doing business admin apprenticeship and I'm still not 100% sure what I actually wanna do with my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by JessicaLucy09
No, of course you can!
Apprenticeships only last up to 2 years so when your finished you can do another course it doesn't matter when you do it:-) don't worry about it.

I'm doing business admin apprenticeship and I'm still not 100% sure what I actually wanna do with my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!!
Im currently looking into doing a sport coaching apprenticeship, but i have to do a English and Maths Initial Assessment and i was wondering what is the best way to revise for this assessment?

If you can help i would appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending