The Student Room Group

Hey!. Girl problems.

Hey, do most girls have a back up plan when in relationship? like someone else lined up if goes wrong? i ask as i am in my first relationship and cant help but think that alot of girls have a back up guy to go for or that shes using me whilst looking for better looking guy.
She probably is, that's just women for you though they can't help it it's in their genes
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son...
I can't speak for most girls but I have never had a back up guy, if I get into a relationship it is because I like that person enough to commit to them and see a future with them. I don't even notice other guys when in a relationship.
Reply 4
Most girls, definately not (I don't have 'sources', some ppl seem obsessed with that, everything is just how I see things). But anyone can have multiple crushes and if she likes you the most that won't make other people unappealing, but even so her main focus will still be you, her bf (so no thought of entering in another relationship). There are other girls too, but let's just hope you don't have one of those :smile: Sooo cuteee, a new relationship, all the best!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're overthinking it dude.
If a girl has a "backup" then she is not exactly a catch anyway.
You probably have low self esteem and can't believe your luck with this girl, right?
Just go for it man, enjoy it. If you've got this far, she obviously likes you.
Original post by Kool_Panda
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son...

I got 99 problems but a b**ch ain't one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending