Scroll to see replies

Lime_01
think dani has cheered up a bit which is good! :biggrin:

Agreed :p:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 61
Awww you guys, you've all been great! Remind me to thank you big time when i next see you all :smile:
Reply 62
Lime_01
Note to self: Look at profile next time so you dont look like a nob again!

Louise to be honest you dont need anymore!

There are always different nights on anyways for example wednesdays in octagon (club) are student nights. They also do themed nights so far have been back to school, pj party and a beach party where they imported a load of sand to name but a few!

Liam xxx :biggrin:

Note to LIAM...my name is not louise lol thats my middle name...im KERRY!!!
damn boy..get it rite!!! =] ha now u really do look like a nob!

but yeh ur swaying me...beaches cud be fun!
and dani with her comment bout going out all the time lol...i will hav 2 visit...i cud like anytime but its just cnt miss college lol..woo geek!
Reply 63
Haha it was a joke louise!!! :biggrin: I look like a nob??? haha you know me already!!

dani goes out all the time????

Oh you like beaches?? I forgot to mention my site has its own private secret beach!!!! :biggrin: :p:
Reply 64
I've been out all the time recently.. but tomorrow i must prevail..haha..stay in and do some work! Got french and spanish homework :frown: and another linguistics essay... bummer lol :biggrin:
Reply 65
Oh and i must do laundry - and shop.. running out of clothes and food argh!
Reply 66
Ouch...hangover...
Reply 67
dani_88
I've been out all the time recently.. but tomorrow i must prevail..haha..stay in and do some work! Got french and spanish homework :frown: and another linguistics essay... bummer lol :biggrin:

I've done a lot of work recently, go me!:rolleyes: But it's all the little exercises, today I am going to start one of my essays, or my composition..I don't know!:biggrin: :rolleyes:
Reply 68
Lol woo! Me = no hangover :biggrin: woop! I've done laundry and shopping.. now i must commence with the work..*or procrastinate* :rolleyes:
Reply 69
I'm just back from the pub, hangover is getting better..and now work :biggrin:.
Reply 70
sexysax
Ouch...hangover...

Why get up so early if you have a hangover? :confused:
Reply 71
Lime_01

Oh you like beaches?? I forgot to mention my site has its own private secret beach!!!! :biggrin: :p:

erm r u joking?! or not?! lol
Reply 72
ames123
Why get up so early if you have a hangover? :confused:

Because I happened to wake up then?
Reply 73
XK-louX
erm r u joking?! or not?! lol

nope honestly my site has its own beach! Once the leaves fall off the trees i will be able to sit at my desk doing work and looking out to the menai! :biggrin: :p:
Reply 74
Yaaaay I just got an offer from Bangor. They replied really quickly - I only sent it off on the 23rd.
Reply 75
qexy-loz
Yaaaay I just got an offer from Bangor. They replied really quickly - I only sent it off on the 23rd.

Woohoo, congrats :biggrin: What course/offer?
Reply 76
Thanks for the congrats. As you can see, I've started another thread for offers so I can take over 2 threads instead of just one :p:

Latest