The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

School of East Asian Studies entry 2015

Hello,

SEASambassadors is a team of current students studying in the University of Sheffield School of East Asian Studies (SEAS for short). We have at least one student on our team from all taught disciplines: East Asian Studies, Japanese Studies, Korean Studies, and Chinese Studies.

So if you have any questions related to the courses, studying in Sheffield, or just Sheffield in general, don't be shy and ask!

(We are having some departmental open days in March/April, so you can come and meet us in person as well if talking online is not enough~)
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I hold an offer for Chinese with French. At the moment Sheffield is my top choice, I've booked an open day for the 18th of February.
Reply 3
I'd really like to know what everyone plans on doing with their degree. I'm certain I want to go to SEAS to study Japanese or Korean, but I'm not sure what direction to take my career in. I don't know anybody else who's interested in these sorts of courses so I don't have anyone to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending