The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Sublease room less than 15 mins away from Uni

If you are not happy with your current room or looking for a place to stay for the new term in Jan, I have one open for you. Nice room in a clustered flat shared with 5 other people. The property is new, completed in September 2014, first to live here. The rent is 120 pw, all bills and internet included. Room size: 13. 4 sqm. The place is fully furnished; double bed, mattress, electric heater, desk, shelves, and wardrobe. Plenty of storage space. In the shared area is the kitchen with a big fridge, microwave, electric stove and oven, dish washer, dining table for 6 and an island. The living room (within the same room as the kitchen) has a long sofa, coffee table, wide flat screen TV, and 2 heaters. Onsite laundromat, car park, bike rack. Keycard access throughout the building. Two main entrances on the 2nd and 1st floor. CCTV and smoke detector installed for safety. Has a lift access to all floors.

It is located in Shieldfield right next to the Biscuit Factory.

2 minutes walk to Tesco express

3 minutes walk to nearest GP

less than 10 minutes walk to Manor Station

10 minutes walk to Northumbria University

10 minutes walk to Northumberland Street

less than 15 minutes walk to Newcastle University

15 minutes to the Quayside

If you're interested, just pm me :smile:

Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received any responses yet. You may be better off posting this in Find a Flatmate a forum where people look for rooms, housemates etc. You can find it here. Good luck! :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Kittiara
Hiya! I noticed that you haven't received any responses yet. You may be better off posting this in Find a Flatmate a forum where people look for rooms, housemates etc. You can find it here. Good luck! :smile:

Oh, thank you so much :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending