The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

What are you wanting to study at Leeds Beckett?

Hey, I will be a future student at Leeds Beckett since I got an Unconditional offer and I will be accepting it! :biggrin:

So I was just wondering who else will definitely be going to Leeds Beckett or are at least putting it as their firm. What course do you hope to study?

For me its Biomedical Science! :cool:

Good luck guys!:smile::wink:

Scroll to see replies

I received a conditional offer today, but i hope to study Events management :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
i've recieved a conditional for criminology defintley think im going to put it as my firm :biggrin:
Original post by slugsy2014
i've recieved a conditional for criminology defintley think im going to put it as my firm :biggrin:

It is my second choice at the moment. Just waiting to hear from other choices.
Reply 4
Original post by Makemylifwild
I received a conditional offer today, but i hope to study Events management :smile:

Wow cool! What grades do you need?
Reply 5
It is my second choice at the moment. Just waiting to hear from other choices.

:cool: what are you thinking of studying? :smile:
Reply 6

fab! What grades do you need?
Original post by flowerbud
fab! What grades do you need?

BBC :smile: how about you?
Reply 8
BBC :smile: how about you?

BCC, since I got a C at AS and I need a total of 300 points.
:cool: what are you thinking of studying? :smile:

Events management at the Headingley campus. Have any of you been to an open evening ??
Reply 10
Events management at the Headingley campus. Have any of you been to an open evening ??

Yes ive been to an open evening
Yes ive been to an open evening

What did you think of it ??
Reply 12
Conditional, which will be made unconditional if I pick them as firm, for marketing and advertising management!(:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
What did you think of it ??

I really liked it actually! Accommodation is lovely!
Reply 14
Original post by DaisyE96
Conditional, which will be made unconditional if I pick them as firm, for marketing and advertising management!(:

Will you be firming them?
Reply 15
Will you be firming them?

Not too sure at the moment!
Still waiting for a reply from my favourite university, which I'll be putting as my firm if I get an offer. But I'm kind of stuck between Sheffield and Leeds for my insurance choice :confused:
I really liked it actually! Accommodation is lovely!

I agree the one on the right as you are going up to the campus would be the choice id pick :biggrin:
Hey, I will be a future student at Leeds Beckett since I got an Unconditional offer and I will be accepting it! :biggrin:

So I was just wondering who else will definitely be going to Leeds Beckett or are at least putting it as their firm. What course do you hope to study?

For me its Biomedical Science! :cool:

Good luck guys!:smile::wink:

I've only just got my application sent off but I've applied for Criminology & Psychology at Leeds Beckett. I don't know if I'm definitely going but I'm waiting to see what offers I get. I've lived in Leeds forever, so I know it quite well.
Speech therapy anyone?
Reply 19
Original post by stormyeyed97
I've only just got my application sent off but I've applied for Criminology & Psychology at Leeds Beckett. I don't know if I'm definitely going but I'm waiting to see what offers I get. I've lived in Leeds forever, so I know it quite well.

Firmed my place for Criminology and Psychology a couple of weeks ago :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest