The Student Room Group

Lazy people you've met

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Flatmate who hasn't done his dishes for three weeks. They're still on the table as I type - mould's even starting to grow on the food. He's too ill to do them apparently.

Group work -_- the lazy guy in our group still expects me to include him in the log so it looks like he's done some work - all he did was search our topic on Wikipedia and claim that it's his work done -_- I'll be damned if he gets that 10% of the grade
Reply 21
my boyfriend...(can't say who because he is quite famous haha x) but he is SOOOO lazy!
Myself < Does that count?
Reply 23
I'm fairly lazy really. In that I avoid doing things I don't have to do, unless I am interested in them.
Reply 24
A girl I used to work with was nice but very lazy; she used put the filing in any old way as she couldn't be bothered putting it in alphabetical order and would mess around on the net instead of doing work. She was signed off sick for two weeks and things actually got done much quicker!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My bf. Rather than go to the shop around the corner which is a 2 mins walk away for mixers for our booze one night, he decided to just get a takeaway instead knowing they that they sold bottles of juice there too. The fact we were quite skint at that point annoyed me as the shop was so close but meh, we got a takeaway out of it lol.

He also has a pole at the side of our bed so he can switch the big light on and off and pick up our headphones without getting out the bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest