Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Adult Nursing - September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Amy.Perry91
It's really hard isn't it :frown:
I heard that staffs are behind a little bit with sending stuff etc because they were re-modelling some of their offices!
It's pretty poop though.

I walk past the FoH at shrewsbury on my way to work and if the staffs FoH is like here, they're gutting it! Looks like they're knocking walls down and ceilings and all sorts. Might be part of the reason for the quietness I guess. If it is I suppose I don't mind it so much as they must be overhauling the facilities which were a bit dated.

If it makes you feel any better Laura, my offer has bee unconditional from the end of February which is why I might be a bit further on than some.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Hey

I am officially enrolled online now.... yipppeeeeee :colondollar: Only took 3 phone calls and 2 weeks! haha!!
Original post by laura_burgess
Hey

I am officially enrolled online now.... yipppeeeeee :colondollar: Only took 3 phone calls and 2 weeks! haha!!

Great news! :biggrin: Sorry things weren't so straightforward for you but I'm really glad to hear that's all sorted now :smile:
Original post by Staffordshire University
Great news! :biggrin: Sorry things weren't so straightforward for you but I'm really glad to hear that's all sorted now :smile:

thank you :biggrin: Cant wait to start now yipppeeee
Reply 244

Hey, i don't suppose you know whether we're getting welcome packs or anything like that? I remember ages ago someone said they'd be sending out welcome packs the first week of august but I never got anything. Other than what i've found out through the facebook group, I wouldn't know what or where i'd be meant to be on the 14th if it weren't for the welcome week timetable posted on there!
Original post by Dadeo
Hey, i don't suppose you know whether we're getting welcome packs or anything like that? I remember ages ago someone said they'd be sending out welcome packs the first week of august but I never got anything. Other than what i've found out through the facebook group, I wouldn't know what or where i'd be meant to be on the 14th if it weren't for the welcome week timetable posted on there!

No i havent had anything either? Strange.... i have been following the facebook page so have found the timetable etc as well. Your going to shrewsbury right?

X
Reply 246
No i havent had anything either? Strange.... i have been following the facebook page so have found the timetable etc as well. Your going to shrewsbury right?

X

Was hoping the Staffs Uni rep could shed some light on this. Yeah, i'm going to Shrewsbury.
Original post by Dadeo
Was hoping the Staffs Uni rep could shed some light on this. Yeah, i'm going to Shrewsbury.

Heya - I'm just following this up now, will get back to you with some more info in a bit :smile:
@Dadeo
@laura_burgess

Hey everyone,

Welcome packs should have been sent out already - did you receive anything over the weekend? I not let me know and I'll send you a PM so we can work out what's going on :smile:

Hope you had a lovely bank holiday!

Katie
@Dadeo
@laura_burgess

Hey everyone,

Welcome packs should have been sent out already - did you receive anything over the weekend? I not let me know and I'll send you a PM so we can work out what's going on :smile:

Katie

What does the welcome pack include exactly??
I still havnt received any occupational health bits!
What does the welcome pack include exactly??
I still havnt received any occupational health bits!

Let me PM you so I can't find out exactly what's going on and what you should have received :h:
Reply 251
@Dadeo
@laura_burgess

Hey everyone,

Katie

Hi Katie, no welcome pack as yet. I'll keep an eye out for it in the post. I'm all set to go and received all the important stuff, just no welcome pack.
Hi katie

I havent had the occupational health questionaire or anything in the post for the matter so not sure what the welcpme pack entails.... i am going to the pre welcome night tomorrow so hopefully i can get the required then. Thanks laura
Hi katie

I havent had the occupational health questionaire or anything in the post for the matter so not sure what the welcpme pack entails.... i am going to the pre welcome night tomorrow so hopefully i can get the required then. Thanks laura

Hi Laura,

Will you let me know how you get on at the ore welcome thing.
Unfortunately I can't make it
Hi Laura,

Will you let me know how you get on at the ore welcome thing.
Unfortunately I can't make it

Yes of course no problem xx
Hey everyone,

There's been a delay with the occupational health questionnaire, but they should be going out soon :smile:

You should have received an enrollment letter and the Wearestaffs magazine - if you've got this you should be able to log in to www.staffs.ac.uk/evision where you'll be able to find out what you need to do :smile: Have you all had this...? :h: Is there anyone who isn't able to log in to the portal...?

@laura_burgess
@Amy.Perry91
@Dadeo
Ahhh thankyou.
I've had my welcome letter then as im able to login to the portal!
Just health questionnaire.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest