The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Adult Nursing - September 2015

Scroll to see replies

I have just tried searching for you but couldn't find you. Sometimes my privacy settings are a bit too much as people can find me but not add me.... so let me know how u get on x
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
I'll private message you my fb name.if I can figure out how to do that haha. searched for you but I do n t think your profile came up x
Original post by fran_wooldridge
I'll private message you my fb name.if I can figure out how to do that haha. searched for you but I do n t think your profile came up x

Haha. No it might not of because of the privacy thing. Well if u click on my name on here it will go to the page where u can private message me x
Original post by laura_burgess
Haha. No it might not of because of the privacy thing. Well if u click on my name on here it will go to the page where u can private message me x

done x
Hey Guys. i am new to this forum. I receive an interview invitation letter at Shrewsbury campus due in 3 weeks time.
Has anyone been there yet, if yes what do they expect?. Help? Thanks.
Hey Guys. i am new to this forum. I receive an interview invitation letter at Shrewsbury campus due in 3 weeks time.
Has anyone been there yet, if yes what do they expect?. Help? Thanks.
I Have applied for staffordshire uni. and it says campus : 3 . which one are they refering? thanks
I think if I was you u would give them a call to confirm as the ucas had 2 codes one for stafford campus and on for Shrewsbury campus x

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Adeline78
I Have applied for staffordshire uni. and it says campus : 3 . which one are they refering? thanks

It should say the location of the interview in your email as well as the student portal page
Snap to Katie. I got a funny feeling that Stafford campus is 5 though??? Could be wrong though!

Katie can't be long for your interview now right?? Xx
Still a month to go :eek:
Sleepless nights starting lol
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiecake4
Still a month to go :eek:
Sleepless nights starting lol
Posted from TSR Mobile

Really??? Katie it seems like forever ago that usaid u had a interview! In one way a pain but at lest u have maximum time to prepare for it though xx
Just looked on my invite to interview email and this is what it said for the address so maybe check on that bit to double check where your being interviewed

Please report to the Main Reception, Faculty of Health Sciences, Blackheath Lane, Stafford. For directions to the Campus view the "Campus and Maps" link in the Home Page of your Portal

Posted from TSR Mobile
it's past he main campus on your left go up to he roundabout take a right and then take the first left from there. I got confused when I went in December and was driving around lost for some time x
Original post by laura_burgess
Really??? Katie it seems like forever ago that usaid u had a interview! In one way a pain but at lest u have maximum time to prepare for it though xx

Yeah it was before Christmas I found out ....just want to get it done and dusted now so I know what my fate holds lol
Hi i have an interview in shrewsbury campus in 3 weeks. Do you know what type of questions they ask. Please helps
Reply 56
Had my interview today, don't think it went very well :[ if anyone wants to ask me about the format of the day then i'm happy to answer questions!

Was at Shrewsbury campus btw :redface:
Hi Dadeo. I have an interview in two weeks time at shrewbury campus. Please can you tell me what happens at yours today please . I really need your help. Thank you
Original post by Adeline78
Hi Dadeo. I have an interview in two weeks time at shrewbury campus. Please can you tell me what happens at yours today please . I really need your help. Thank you

Hi Dadeo. I have an interview in two weeks time at shrewbury campus. Could you please tell me what sort of things they want to know. Thank you. I need help
Original post by Dadeo
Had my interview today, don't think it went very well :[ if anyone wants to ask me about the format of the day then i'm happy to answer questions!

Was at Shrewsbury campus btw :redface:

What makes you feel it didn't go well ? I'm sure you have done better than you thought xx

What happened at interview hun ? as in the sort of questions etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending