The Student Room Group

I want to cheat on my girlfriend

I've not been feeling content or satisfied with my long term girlfriend (nearly 5 years) as or late. And I know for a fact that at least two of my female friends would like to have sex with me.

Pretty sure I won't get caught too. Should I go for it? The urge has been pretty intense to be honest...

Scroll to see replies

Why don't you just end the relationship rather than cheat? Doesn't seem that you're happy or content so why stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I`d suggest talking to your girlfriend about the problems you have with her first. Discuss your feelings and see whether you can rekindle your feelings towards her.

If not, dump her and sleep with your female friends. (this avoids hurting your current partner and preventing any guilt on your part in the future)

I don`t think you`d like to be cheated on, and would perhaps appreciate trying to make that work if the roles were reversed.
Original post by donutaud15
Why don't you just end the relationship rather than cheat? Doesn't seem that you're happy or content so why stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

^ That's all there is to it. All day, the only response that you need ^
Reply 4
But I like the stability and my family likes her. I just want some sex with a female who finds me attractive that's all.
End the relationship with her first. She deserves better.
Original post by Anonymous
But I like the stability and my family likes her. I just want some sex with a female who finds me attractive that's all.

Those two reasons shouldn't even factor in a long term relationship. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you've made up your mind so why ask for advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by donutaud15
Those two reasons shouldn't even factor in a long term relationship. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you've made up your mind so why ask for advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not 100% sure I want to, but it gets harder and harder every day...
do you love your gf still and just really horney for new girls, or are you bored of her?
Well you've been with her for quite a long time and sounds like you love her. What's the point on cheating on her. Your friends and yourself should know better, as i' m sure they are your 'friends' not 'friends with benefits'. Try to think about not betraying her and if you can't, then break up with her and think about what is best for her rather than just your own needs. Remember always be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you know they want to have sex with you.
do it it makes you a man
Lol what a poor attempt at trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Guy Secretan
How do you know they want to have sex with you.

They've actually said so and I've had the opportunity a few times too.

Plus she's always going out with her friends so she's probably getting off with other guys anyway. All I do is work work and sleep, literally since I've started my degree and post graduation I never went out or did anything fun out of fear how she may react. I don't have any close friends anymore, just acquaintances and the potential slam pieces mentioned before.

Maybe I'm just miserable and need a distraction.
I'm not 100% sure I want to, but it gets harder and harder every day...

nice... :sexface:
#LAD STOPPPPPPPPP IT RON!

My advice would be just to go around your UNI shouting ACCIO BUM, 100% more Gurls #FACT

basically you're a knob
I would actually cry (with laughter) if she'd already had sex with all your friends and was also "pretty sure I won't get caught"

See, not so funny now is it?

Just don't do it. You say you like the stability and you want to be with someone who finds you attractive ...now are you saying your girlfriend doesn't finding you attractive? Do. Something. About. It.

You've got a woman who has managed to put up with you, and love you etc for five years and you want to throw it allllllllllllllll away because "as of late" you have not been "content or satisfied"? What is wrong with you man? You can't just go crazy when things go wrong or the spark is fizzling out, a relationship (as you should actually know by now unless you are like 10 years old or something) needs work...constant effort by both parties. If you can't be bothered then stay alone forever.

Normally I don't do this... but I have to...

You are weak, like really, really weak. And stupid. Before you just be a man about it and talk to the woman you'd rather take the dumb way and go plodding through some other girls. What are you going to achieve? Like a short moment of satisfaction and ego boost, then what?

Why don't you COMMUNICATE with her and let her know how you feel, then you can spice up the relationship (and no, not just in that way, in every way. Then you two can be happy again?
Reply 19
Have you told your two 'slam pieces' that you have a gf?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending