The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee University 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nins_94
Hi everybody :smile: I was just wondering do we have to purchase a fresher ticket? I don't really understand how it works lol

You definitely don't have to. It just pays for all 'for pay' events during fresher's week, which is 90% clubbing. If you want to attend every single event and go clubbing in the union every day, it makes sense, otherwise you can just pay for what you're interested in.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
yeah bc it's like £60 or something so if you don't get one can you still get in to places?
Hey is anyone in Belmont flats, flat 6?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sir Fox
You definitely don't have to. It just pays for all 'for pay' events during fresher's week, which is 90% clubbing. If you want to attend every single event and go clubbing in the union every day, it makes sense, otherwise you can just pay for what you're interested in.

could you post the link for the tickets?
Original post by nikhil95
could you post the link for the tickets?

http://www.dusa.co.uk/freshers/
N
Original post by Sir Fox

Hi sorry I didn't mean to be rude I just totally forgot to reply! Thank you, I decided to get it anyways as it was the early bird offer and then knowing me I would decide to get it at the last minute and pay a fortune! Sure I may as we'll make the most out of freshers week! Thank you though ☺️
Hello,

Anyone study MSc User Experience Engineering?
Anyone else in Heathfield - Flat 9?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those with a flat allocation wondering who they'll be sharing with that haven't already joined their respective Facebook group - there are groups set up for each block, from which you will be able to see who is in each flat etc. The groups' names are simply the name of the block followed by "2015-16". For example I am in Heathfield flat 38, thus my group on Facebook is called "Heathfield 2015-16" - just a useful tip for anyone seeking to find their future flat mates! :smile:
Anyone in the old mill?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bennebenne111
Anyone in the old mill?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been allotted a room there....in D Block Flat 17 A..but waiting for their response to book and sign the agreement.
Original post by Parag K
I've been allotted a room there....in D Block Flat 17 A..but waiting for their response to book and sign the agreement.

Ahaha 😂 I lived in block d flat 2 last year, trust me it's better than halls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bennebenne111
Ahaha 😂 I lived in block d flat 2 last year, trust me it's better than halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

You living there again this year?? Tell me more about Old Mill if u know.
So results are back and I got a C in my graded unit. My conditions were that I got a B :frown: So hoping Dundee will still accept me, very unlikely though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Met my conditional offer for Forensic Anthropology yesterday, so I look forward to meeting some of you lot in September!
Original post by jbarnes97
Met my conditional offer for Forensic Anthropology yesterday, so I look forward to meeting some of you lot in September!

Hey there! I'm doing Forensic Anthropology too! There's a bunch of us on Facebook if you use that!
Hello everyone !
I got accepted for Computer Science G400! I'm French and I'll be staying in West Park Villas, room 67. I've heard they were the least favorite accomodation in Dundee Uni, is it that bad ?
Good luck y'all for your exams results !
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 577
Hey everyone

Got Dundee as my insurance studying dentistry v happy!!

Was wondering if anyone knows if I'm too late for halls/ what I should do - I'm from Northern Ireland so reallllly need to sort it

Also is there another thread or Facebook page to find other students on
Thankssssssss :smile:
Any accepted electronic engineers here? Been told its usually a small class compared to other engineerings

Also if any one needs any tips about Dundee feel free to ask seeing as im a native dundonian!
I'm starting Forensic Anthropology too. I'm kinda nervous though because I'm from England so it's a new country and I'm currently on the waiting list for accomodation so fingers crossed I get somewhere soon. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest