The Student Room Group

studying law at university HELP!!!!

I Am currently going through the UCAS application process and need some help urgently as I cannot decide where to actually go !!
I have applied to read:
LLB law at Oxford Brookes and City University
Commercial Law at Herfordshire
Business Law at Sussex
and the Solicitors Exempting LLB Honours at Westminister.
I applied for Sussex as it local and I attended a law enrichment course last year which helps the chances of me getting in and them accepting me with the lower entry requirements. However I don't really want to go to sussex as it is too close to home, yet if i got in it would be a really good becauase its quite a good university.
I also chose Westminister purely because of the Exempting LPC part. I want to be a solicitor and would therefore have to do the LPC in after my degree anyway so this way I will be saving a lot of money. I applied but now I am hearing lots of different opinions about the Uni, like the job proepects are not good? and it would be a waste of time and money completing my LPC there after my LLB. Is this true? Would it lower my job prospects if I did that course?? And If I do get an offer from Sussex will I be throwing away a great opportunity just because I don't want to stay close to home?
PLEASE HELP I'M SO CONFUSED.
sorry for the essay and if i've posted this in a random thread I never really use TSR.
any help wpuld be appreciated !
have any of these unis got bad to you yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Safiya122
have any of these unis got bad to you yet?

Nope :frown:
Original post by student_0
Nope :frown:

*back
just have patience, it takes times :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending