The Student Room Group

crush on muslim girl

Am not a muslim and I have a crush on a muslim girl I speak to what the hell do I do ? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

1. Ignore all the angry Muslim guys telling you to back off :cool:

2. She is a woman just like any other woman, remember this

So go for it, either she will accept or she won't if she does, great, just don't lead her on or hurt her because it would be worse for her and she will have less people to turn too, if she does end up alone.
It could end well, but more than likely it will lead to heartache for you both.

Many Muslims will hate you for it.

Others will say it's no-one else's business and you are free to make your own decisions.

The girls family will most likely make life impossibly difficult for you both.

Be prepared for outright rejection and all of the above avenged sevenfold if you proceed.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
1. Ignore all the angry Muslim guys telling you to back off :cool:

2. She is a woman just like any other woman, remember this

So go for it, either she will accept or she won't if she does, great, just don't lead her on or hurt her because it would be worse for her and she will have less people to turn too, if she does end up alone.

What about a secret relationship ?

You may keep a secret relationship but if her parents are really strict, oh boy(or maybe a girl), you may fall in a huge trouble.
Reply 5
What would be some good date ideas since we couldn't drink or go to restaurants that don't serve halal meat?
Reply 6
Original post by NerdyMeg
You may keep a secret relationship but if her parents are really strict, oh boy(or maybe a girl), you may fall in a huge trouble.

What do you mean trouble like kick my ass??
What would be some good date ideas since we couldn't drink or go to restaurants that don't serve halal meat?

Take her for a cheeky nandos 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean trouble like kick my ass??

A kick in your accessory reproductive part which might lead you getting admitted to a hospital.
Reply 9
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Take her for a cheeky nandos ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate nandos so overated!

Yes that is perfectly possible, but be honest with her and ask that she is honest with you.

She might still want to marry a Muslim guy in the end and her family might not be accepting of converts/reverts, they might have other requirements such as a specific ethnic group.
A kick in your accessory reproductive part which might lead you getting admitted to a hospital.

Oh what a biology reference I made up there!

Wtf i thought religious people don't condone violence.
Wtf i thought religious people don't condone violence.

Oh thats why the gujarat riots took place
Yes that is perfectly possible, but be honest with her and ask that she is honest with you.

She might still want to marry a Muslim guy in the end and her family might not be accepting of converts/reverts, they might have other requirements such as a specific ethnic group.

That's fine i just have a crush on her am not in love or anything. I was thinking of having a secret relationship just so her parents won't annoy her just incase we are not actually compatible lol

It's a long shot but if there is a good vegetarian restaurant try that or if you are good, make something yourself or don't go to a restaurant at all :wink:

You do have to ask, do I want to be in an environment with a Muslim girl, where there are other Muslims? You'd have to have some serious chutzpah to pull that
That's fine i just have a crush on her am not in love or anything. I was thinking of having a secret relationship just so her parents won't annoy her just incase we are not actually compatible lol

Good luck man, don't let me down :wink:
Oh thats why the gujarat riots took place

well must be a ****ty religion then because violence is not ok

Just because you are after a Muslim girlie, doesn't mean you get to be mean to the Hindu sisters :nothing:

Then every religion in this world must be s-----

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending