The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Creative Events Management - Falmouth

Just thought i'd start a thread to see who has applied for the Creative Events Management Course. Mainly to see how the application process is going and so everyone can get to see who is going :biggrin:
I applied! But I haven't sent away my ucas yet!
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Original post by @_Chelseawalsh
I applied! But I haven't sent away my ucas yet!

I have just got an interview on the 23rd january so, get it sent off :biggrin: And you are the first person i have found who it looking to do this course :biggrin:
Really?! I thought it would have been really popular! I'm hoping that I get an offer because when it can to my AS exams I got pneumonia and was in hospital and missed all my exams haha
Really?! I thought it would have been really popular! I'm hoping that I get an offer because when it can to my AS exams I got pneumonia and was in hospital and missed all my exams haha

As did i, and i see. Well i think everyone gets invited to a Interview. How far away are you from Falmouth ??
Northern Ireland! Right above Belfast just! So god knows how I'm getting there haha
I live near Leeds and i am getting a plane, it's the cheapest option. Also i have applied for Ulster university in Northern Ireland. Is Falmouth your first choice ??
So I if I flew from Belfast to Leeds to where? I wasn't sure about Coleraine now! All my friends are at uni up there! It's so close to the beach! And Northern Ireland has way nicer food than England haha! (We don't have Krispy Kreme doughnuts though) yeah Falmouth is my first choice! And then Bournemouth!
So I if I flew from Belfast to Leeds to where? I wasn't sure about Coleraine now! All my friends are at uni up there! It's so close to the beach! And Northern Ireland has way nicer food than England haha! (We don't have Krispy Kreme doughnuts though) yeah Falmouth is my first choice! And then Bournemouth!

You would be best of seeing if there is a flight to Newquary from Belfast. What is Coleraine like?? Most of my choices are near the beach :biggrin: Right i do not really like the food in England, so lets hope you are right! Yeah Falmouth is mine the it would be Hertfordshire.
Sorry I was at work! Oh yeah I suppose that would be easier! Do you just get the train or something from Newquay? Coleraine is okay, the uni accommodation is all on portrush/portstewart which is way nicer than Coleraine haha! Yeah we have potato bread and soda bread!

Quick Reply

Latest