The Student Room Group

I love smart boys! Any other girls like me?

Scroll to see replies

Yes... But not so clever that they make me feel stupid...
Girls generally like smart guys. It won't do much on it's own, but it's a good quality to have. Best way to display intelligence is wit. Worst thing to do is inform people you're intelligent, or boast about grade, IQ tests, whatever (people who do that usually aren't intelligent anyway).
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yes I love guys who love science and Star Trek and Stargate :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I wish there were more in the world with that view! :smile:
Original post by Morrisseya
I was joking :tongue:

I wish I was :frown:
I prefer smart men, but I know what you're getting at 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by High Stakes
I imagine, if that ever happened we'd end up with some kind of super hero, with an intellect of somewhat over 9000. Blasting their intellect at whatever they look at.

Also. OoOoOoOOoOoOOOooooooo, so I see you've gone to the dark side. Let me adjust that, you've gone to the non-mainstream side, otherwise known as hipster land.

I want to be that super hero :gah:

Neither of those attachments work :frown: And no I haven't... I just intend to bring one of the dark side's members over to here. :rofl:

Yeah dude
Wow you totally took the cap locks to the next level, I'm still on mellow yellow on you be on a gnarly Harley Davidson

IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT BASS

no treble
Original post by KingStannis
Seriously where are all you girls irl?

Nowhere. Women say they like intelligence, personality, etc, but they actually don't.
Original post by quads1992
Nowhere. Women say they like intelligence, personality, etc, but they actually don't.

Niiiice guy finish last, so I'll treat you like trash it's, not what I really wanna do, buuuuut, you only date bad guys so, I'll give it my best try to, treat you the way you want me tooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to be that super hero :gah:

Neither of those attachments work :frown: And no I haven't... I just intend to bring one of the dark side's members over to here. :rofl:

They are not one of us, remember that Morrisseya. The hipsters haven't been here for long but they've already grown rapidly in size, power and influence. I'm afraid it won't be long before they establish their own separate state, Hipstaratus, or maybe that's too mainstream and they decide to colonise some other planet.

You've been warned.

Also I noticed something, Morrisseya. There's a y, in that name. Flip it over. You have a triangle. Illuminati confirmed. Well played, I never knew.

And yeah, I dunno why these attachments aren't working. It was meant to be Cyclops from the X-Men. :rofl:

FURTHERMORE (This is turning out to be an essay) - We've just derailed this innocent OP's thread xD When will it stop.
Original post by Yeah dude
Niiiice guy finish last, so I'll treat you like trash it's, not what I really wanna do, buuuuut, you only date bad guys so, I'll give it my best try to, treat you the way you want me tooooo

AYYYY lmao

High Stakes

They are not one of us, remember that Morrisseya. The hipsters haven't been here for long but they've already grown rapidly in size, power and influence. I'm afraid it won't be long before they establish their own separate state, Hipstaratus, or maybe that's too mainstream and they decide to colonise some other planet.

You've been warned.

Also I noticed something, Morrisseya. There's a y, in that name. Flip it over. You have a triangle. Illuminati confirmed. Well played, I never knew.

And yeah, I dunno why these attachments aren't working. It was meant to be Cyclops from the X-Men.

FURTHERMORE (This is turning out to be an essay) - We've just derailed this innocent OP's thread xD When will it stop.

I'm actually a hipster Illuminati double agent :ninja: :colone:

Lmfao :rofl: X-Men is the best :yep:

OK I'll stop now lol, else no glasses nor intellect will save me from the moderahipsters :eek:

I'm actually a hipster Illuminati double agent :ninja: :colone:

Lmfao :rofl: X-Men is the best :yep:

OK I'll stop now lol, else no glasses nor intellect will save me from the moderahipsters :eek:

lmfao. We didn't choose the thug life. Thug life chose us. This thread's become our turf!
Original post by High Stakes
lmfao. We didn't choose the thug life. Thug life chose us. This thread's become our turf!

This is totally us (link had better work...) :rofl:

http://i.imgur.com/CWTMa.jpg
This is totally us (link had better work...) :rofl:

http://i.imgur.com/CWTMa.jpg

It worked (Hallelujah!)

This picture simply demonstrates the amount of thug, gangster and hood that resonates through our bodies. We're the UK re-incarnation of 2pac, tbh.

Now paint me like one of your french girls: http://i.imgur.com/W4d4zO4.jpg
I hope you notice my new kreps. They're Jordans.
Reply 53
can some get me a glass of water... feeling abit thirsty :colone: :lol: :rolleyes:
Original post by KingStannis
Seriously where are all you girls irl?

admiring from afar
Original post by Anonynous
Do you like boys with internship experience in investment banking? :rolleyes:

Oh dear... Tbh, I think it's true for both sexes? I swear most guys/girls want someone who's quite smart?
Original post by Yeah dude
Well that's me outta the game :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, at least you're honest.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Well, at least you're honest.

Well I don't really need to impress girls on here by yelling my IQ :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who would want a dumb boyfriend anyway?? What type of things would you talk about with a numb skull? ?
Original post by alis-volatpropriis
Who would want a dumb boyfriend anyway?? What type of things would you talk about with a numb skull? ?

Too far! spread the love, don't create wars

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending