The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Physiotherapy Group Interviews Liverpool 2015

Hi! I have a physiotherapy group interview for university of liverpool tomorrow! Information pack said we would be given a physiotherapy related topic, any one have any tips or ideas of what they may ask? Thank you :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good luck today! From other threads I have read I think it's more about how you communicate and listen to others (think the groups will have about 15 people in them). Would appreciate any feedback from you, and what the dress code was? :smile:

I have an interview on the 10 Dec but haven't received any information pack as yet - how long did it take for your pack to arrive in the post after you have replied to them?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Thank you! On my way to catch a flight to Liverpool now! I will let you know who it goes 😊
I never recieved anything in the post from them, however in my invitation to interview email there was an attachment with 7 documents giving all info needed. It also included the reply slip you have to fill in and send to them asap to ensure you are registered for the day!
Reply 3
Got those then, thanks.

Travel safe and good luck again!

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by mel17
Thank you! On my way to catch a flight to Liverpool now! I will let you know who it goes ������
I never recieved anything in the post from them, however in my invitation to interview email there was an attachment with 7 documents giving all info needed. It also included the reply slip you have to fill in and send to them asap to ensure you are registered for the day!

How did it go at Liverpool yesterday?
Reply 5
I have an interview on the 10th dec and would love to hear about what the interview/day was like because it is my first choice and first interview
Reply 6
Original post by Laurent96
I have an interview on the 10th dec and would love to hear about what the interview/day was like because it is my first choice and first interview

Hi, I'm also going on the 10th. Once you had accepted the invitation, did you get a further confirmation or not?
Reply 7
No I didnt!
Reply 8
Original post by mel17
Thank you! On my way to catch a flight to Liverpool now! I will let you know who it goes ������

How did you selection day go at Liverpool? Mine is this week so feeling the nerves now!
Original post by FiB
Hi, I'm also going on the 10th. Once you had accepted the invitation, did you get a further confirmation or not?

Hi, I am going on the 10th also and received conformation today. Can anyone shine light on the dress code, can't seem to find anything in any of the documents?
Reply 10
Original post by EmMayWilliams
Hi, I am going on the 10th also and received conformation today. Can anyone shine light on the dress code, can't seem to find anything in any of the documents?

I also got email confirmation today (phew!). I'm going in smart trousers and a nice blouse. Simple but care professional look :smile:
Original post by FiB
I also got email confirmation today (phew!). I'm going in smart trousers and a nice blouse. Simple but care professional look :smile:

Oh good! :smile: Ah brill thanks, I'm thinking similar. Is anyone travelling from the south west? I'm heading up from Yeovil in somerset!
Reply 12
Does anyone have an interview on the 28th? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got my interview email. Does anyone have an interview for Wednesday 11 February 👍?
Reply 14
I have my interview on Wednesday, do I need to take anything other than the declaration of criminal background form? Like passport etc? Also, I would be grateful if anyone had any tips! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you hve it this Wednesday or the 11th of Feb? It just said to bring criminal declaration for me so thats what I'm doing :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Will_Fitz
Do you hve it this Wednesday or the 11th of Feb? It just said to bring criminal declaration for me so thats what I'm doing :smile:

This Wednesday, yeah I will be doing the same :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by ellen_d
Does anyone have an interview on the 28th? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I have an interview on the 28th, don't know what to wear yet!
Reply 18
Original post by Dogsxox
Hi, I have an interview on the 28th, don't know what to wear yet!

Neither do I! Getting nervous now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guyes you will be fine, its nothing too difficult and the day is all very relaxed.

I had mine on the 10th December and now have an offer so don't worry at all about it. everyone there is so lovely.

its me number 1 at the moment.

everyone was wearing a variety of clothes but kinda smart casual is best.

its not stressful at all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending