The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No i meant to say the RPSGB is questioning LJMU about having a pharm degree.....not that they are definately getting rid
Reply 2
why are they questionin them in the 1st place
Because a fair amount of the pharmacists that graduate from their aren't up to the standard that the RPSGB wants
Reply 4
Well wtf, i havn't heard anything about this so i don't believe it. I've just done my UCAS application and LJMU is on there for me, there is no warning on UCAS or anything like that.

Show me some proof!
Reply 5
im with einsteinium here, total garbage
Reply 6
Yeah well good. No offence to all but some people come on here with some utter rubbish.
Reply 7
Einsteinium
Yeah well good. No offence to all but some people come on here with some utter rubbish.

:ottid:
Einsteinium
Well wtf, i havn't heard anything about this so i don't believe it. I've just done my UCAS application and LJMU is on there for me, there is no warning on UCAS or anything like that.

Show me some proof!

How can I show proof? It was just something the pharmacist said to me, it was NOT, I repeat NOT a fact with evidence. It was what he has heard off other people and his general opinion on pharmacists graduating from there.
Reply 9
i have to agree my pharmacist also told me that there is an enquiry at john moores and demontfort
Reply 10
Well i'm going to the open day on 30th october so i'll question them about it then.
Reply 11
Just spoken to another pharmacist, he says he hasnt heard about John Moores being questioned but has heard about demontfort, please inform us if this is / isn't the case, it will be interestin to no and put a lot of arguments to rest
Hey guys, I emailed LJMU and this was their response:

Thank you for the below email sent to two of my colleagues and for taking the time to write to us.

Rest assured. There is absolutely no truth to the rumour that RPSGB might remove LJMU's pharmacy accreditation. Indeed we were accredited in Spring last year (2005) for a period of 5 years by the RPSGB.

Satisfactory?
Reply 13
Thank you v much for findin out the truth for us all. Hope to get the same response from DMU!
Reply 14
Completely justifies my theory that a lot of people come on here with bull****. I think a possibility is that they want people to not apply there so they have a higher chance of getting it.
Reply 15
a good theory, but when you hear it from a pharmacist who you respect and trust, you do have to question it
Einsteinium
Completely justifies my theory that a lot of people come on here with bull****. I think a possibility is that they want people to not apply there so they have a higher chance of getting it.

:rolleyes: Oh yeah :rolleyes: Of course I want an extra boost to try and get in. I'm so spiteful and evil like that:p:
Reply 17
Like I said, it's a possibility. Remember in a way we are all competing agasinst each other.
Reply 18
Gregorian IV
:rolleyes: Oh yeah :rolleyes: Of course I want an extra boost to try and get in. I'm so spiteful and evil like that:p:

ok so that was a crap rumour, i think you need to have a word with your 'wonder' pharmacist
Reply 19
beanem
a good theory, but when you hear it from a pharmacist who you respect and trust, you do have to question it

go back to ur pharmacist and tell them to stick it for giving u 100% **** info!

Latest

Trending

Trending